Bournemouth tickets (1 Viewer)

rob9872

I’m sure he can. And induviduals who’ve worked and assisted the club in any aspect of all offered the same opportunity I don’t have as much problem with
So you're ok as long as everyone is equal, providing some people are more equal than others? Yeah that's not hypocritical at all.

Sky Blue Harry H

As an aside from supporters clubs access, when the club says it will receive 1200 tickets from another club, do people think that players do not get given some tickets, that club staff Tynan, Boddy, whoever, MR etc have access to some. There will always be a skimmed off amount that never are for sale to Joe public. The club are never going to publish those figures and say e.g. 1200 less 150 for players and staff. I know this is a separate issue to the rest of the pecking order e,g, Box holders, presidents, vice presidents etc., Was Bright eligible to a ticket previously, Hillsner etc? Maybe the club should be more transparent, but as others have pointed out, it is only 2 or 3 games a season that this ever becomes an 'issue'

tskezz

How much you paid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
45 each for 2. Need 1 more though

To a supporters club member? If so you're part of the problem now. If not there are others who are worse profiteering out of fellow city fans and buying them encourages them to do it again so you're part of the problem. Which side of the richeous fence are you now on? Is the grass any greener?
Nah he's not a wool so won't be in your boys club. He does it every game that sells out, names already been in this thread about it.

I dont like touting, think it's shit. But when tickets are going to you and your pals without me getting a chance I've gotta try new avenues

rob9872

45 each for 2. Need 1 more though

Nah he's not a wool so won't be in your boys club. He does it every game that sells out, names already been in this thread about it.

I dont like touting, think it's shit. But when tickets are going to you and your pals without me getting a chance I've gotta try new avenues
Nope you're a hypocrite.

tskezz

Nope you're a hypocrite.
Explain? If you read back I said I don't really have an issue with supporters clubs getting tickets Its Ticketmaster being shit I care about. I also said I think the club needs to be transparent about it though.

Like sky blue Harry says above about allocation and players, I know it happens but the club should admit it and not spend time denying it on twitter.

rob9872

Explain? If you read back I said I don't really have an issue with supporters clubs getting tickets Its Ticketmaster being shit I care about. I also said I think the club needs to be transparent about it though.

Like sky blue Harry says above about allocation and players, I know it happens but the club should admit it and not spend time denying it on twitter.
For someone who doesn't have an issue you've been pretty vocal on the subject.

JAM See

Just as long as you get there for 12-30. Says 13-30ko according to that above! 😊
Ha ha. Good spot.

That'll be something to do with the Leam and Warwick SC no doubt.

tskezz

For someone who doesn't have an issue you've been pretty vocal on the subject.
Are you disabled I just said what I have an issue with, what I've said over and over including to Pete. The club said ex amount were for sale but they wernt. It's really that simple.

Your defending to the death a club you claim not to be part of yet say I'm vocal?

Basically it boils down to you should be supporting Leamington you big Michael Portillo danger

Evo1883

Speaking of betrayal , my eldest daughter just asked me if she could have a glass of coke , I said no so she told my missus that I check out womens bums at Costa coffee
giphy.gif

Speechless

Sky Blue Harry H

Speaking of betrayal , my eldest daughter just asked me if she could have a glass of coke , I said no so she told my missus that I check out womens bums at Costa coffee
giphy.gif

Speechless

Kids can be vicious. You might love your children, but they don't care if they destroy you in the 'moment'. As I know with a 15 yo son!

rob9872

Are you disabled I just said what I have an issue with, what I've said over and over including to Pete. The club said ex amount were for sale but they wernt. It's really that simple.

Your defending to the death a club you claim not to be part of yet say I'm vocal?

Basically it boils down to you should be supporting Leamington you big Michael Portillo danger
Brilliant having a go at the disabled now. You're some piece of work.

Tommo1993

giphy.gif

Speechless

What a git. Next time you watch her play, take her ankles

rob9872

In other words you've realised you're wrong, and juggys stopped feeding you stuff to say.

Go get you head down
Nope, wrong again but keep going, you'll strike a sensible blow soon.

Sky Blue Pete

So you're ok as long as everyone is equal, providing some people are more equal than others? Yeah that's not hypocritical at all.
Not at all. I’ve have done a huge amount of work that has taken a lot of time and effort to speak and influence and negotiate with individuals on all sides for no reward but to see ccfc playing in coventry. Others have done similar things or run groups in their own time for no thanks so if someone says thanks that’s ok

Sky Blue Harry H

Has a match ticket thread ever had more pages than the actual match thread?!? Fairly sure this may be one of those occasions!

Sky Blue Harry H

Not at all. I’ve have done a huge amount of work that has taken a lot of time and effort to speak and influence and negotiate with individuals on all sides for no reward but to see ccfc playing in coventry. Others have done similar things or run groups in their own time for no thanks so if someone says thanks that’s ok

I got given a free ticket by Joe Elliott, for helping clear the snow off the pitch one winter at home to M'Boro (Highfield Rd) We then bloody lost.

Users who are viewing this thread