Bournemouth tickets (3 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

So you're ok as long as everyone is equal, providing some people are more equal than others? Yeah that's not hypocritical at all.

The number of tickets given to individual supporters' clubs isn't that great. What's made it a bigger issue than it needed to be is the lack of transparency from the club that it happens and that we haven't evolved a better system for handling the much higher demand for tickets.

David O'Day

@Adge

"So what’s going on here then? Without trawling pages and pages it seems that Juggy and/or LWCCFC supporters are getting some stick regarding tickets/Bournemouth?
If that is the case people need to think back about all the good that they have done regarding broken relationships between the club and fans etc during the recent dark days by sponsoring players/matches and putting their money where their mouth was.
Now people are upset “IF” by some chance they may have one foot on the ladder higher than others when it comes to a few tickets."

This the shit you came out with, people rightly mocked you for it

tskezz

@Adge

"So what’s going on here then? Without trawling pages and pages it seems that Juggy and/or LWCCFC supporters are getting some stick regarding tickets/Bournemouth?
If that is the case people need to think back about all the good that they have done regarding broken relationships between the club and fans etc during the recent dark days by sponsoring players/matches and putting their money where their mouth was.
Now people are upset “IF” by some chance they may have one foot on the ladder higher than others when it comes to a few tickets."

This the shit you came out with, people rightly mocked you for it
Yeah had a stinker with that

Adge

Your sneering post that had people having a go at you.

Own your own post mate
Oh I see, you mean the post where I said that you are free to join a supporters club and may have got a ticket that way?
The post where you assumed that I was still part of this supporters club without checking?
The post where you and your other cronies who were on the attack assuming this was how I got my Bournemouth ticket despite going through the official channels/club/ticketing system like those also who were also lucky enough to get one?
Pipe down, you've had a mare. Nothing to see here.

Sky Blue Pete

Speaking of betrayal , my eldest daughter just asked me if she could have a glass of coke , I said no so she told my missus that I check out womens bums at Costa coffee
giphy.gif

Speechless
My daughter always grasses me up

David O'Day

Oh I see, you mean the post where I said that you are free to join a supporters club and may have got a ticket that way?
The post where you assumed that I was still part of this supporters club without checking?
The post where you and your other cronies who were on the attack assuming this was how I got my Bournemouth ticket despite going through the official channels/club/ticketing system like those also who were also lucky enough to get one?
Pipe down, you've had a mare. Nothing to see here.

That's not what you said is it mate. Why lie about what you said? You tild everyone how certain people were better cov fans and deserved special treatment

And you think Hill, Evo and Clint are my "cronies"

You've fully lost it lad

clint van damme

No, but if people are really that fussed about going its needs must. Still, most are more interested in throwing mud instead.

what a stupid thing to say, tickets are being unfairly distributed but stop moaning and go in the home end, fucks sake.

Adge

That's not what you said is it mate. Why lie about what you said? You tild everyone how certain people were better cov fans and deserved special treatment

And you think Hill, Evo and Clint are my "cronies"

You've fully lost it lad
You jumped in head first and had a stinker boss without checking your facts and now have ended up looking like a twat. Now you are going one better and picking random names out of a hat (cronies) for back up.
Time to call it a night now son.

clint van damme

His own screenshot shows that they never went to general sale, you had to have 1+ home points.

to be honest I was under the impression it had sold out otherwise I'd probably have given it a go, but it's still not a helpful suggestion to solving the issue and it's a bit smug of him to say it in my opinion.

Adge

what a stupid thing to say, tickets are being unfairly distributed but stop moaning and go in the home end, fucks sake.
Stop twisting things, I said if people are desperate to go to the match then the home end is an option which I have done myself on lots of occasions. Stop trying to tie that in with distribution of tickets to supporters club etc which is a Seperate issue.

tskezz

Stop twisting things, I said if people are desperate to go to the match then the home end is an option which I have done myself on lots of occasions. Stop trying to tie that in with distribution of tickets to supporters club etc which is a Seperate issue.
But it's not an option.

David O'Day

You jumped in head first and had a stinker boss without checking your facts and now have ended up looking like a twat. Now you are going one better and picking random names out of a hat (cronies) for back up.
Time to call it a night now son.

What are you talking about? Mate take it easy on the pipe and put down the shovel.

Below is what you said you fucking weirdo.

time for you go to bed you fucking weirdo ref noncing plank

clint van damme

it's you that tied the two things together

' No, but if people are really that fussed about going its needs must. Still, most are more interested in throwing mud instead.'

not really helpful.

Adge

So you accept they never hit general sale?

Or should people be “proactive” and have bought a ticket to a Bournemouth game just in case?
to be honest I was under the impression it had sold out otherwise I'd probably have given it a go, but it's still not a helpful suggestion to solving the issue and it's a bit smug of him to say it in my opinion.
So you think I said it as a solution in regards to distribution of tickets now?
Right ok, thought I may have been helping people if they really wanted to see the match possibly-still, if that's what you think so be it.

SlowerThanPlatt

I'm not saying anything, dont know if they were available, just gave people

Right ok, thought I may have been helping people if they really wanted to see the match possibly-still, if that's what you think so be it.

“They were on general sale on Sunday morning-no points needed etc.”

:ROFLMAO:

Brighton Sky Blue

What are you talking about? Mate take it easy on the pipe and put down the shovel.

Below is what you said you fucking weirdo.

time for you go to bed you fucking weirdo ref noncing plank

This is one of those classic DOD posts that is half on point and half lunatic

JAM See

Bright here...

"You'll never beat my 50 pages of pointless arguing....losers!"

JAM See

Just scrolling through, can someone summarise please?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Person A got a ticket : "Everything's fine, nothing to see here"

Person B didn't get a ticket : "The very fabric of society is broken. We need a revolution"

Person C wasn't bothered about going anyway : "This looks like a proper pile on, think I'll join in"

shmmeee

It. Sold. Out. Before. General. Sale.

No CCFC fan could’ve gone in the home end.

Users who are viewing this thread