Bradford (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Match thread for Bradford (Away). Discuss Predictions, Tactics and the game!<div style="float:right; text-align:center;"><h2>Bradford (Away) </h2>
24144-3162.png

Valley Parade
7.45PM Kick Off
</div>

saltaire bantam

Greeting, how times change..............:D

Hope plenty of you are able to get get up to Bratfud on Tuesday night? If sub-1000 then stay in the Dallas, a good view (from the upper) and easy to create an atmosphere. Don't go the ground THEN look for a beer, you won't find any, stay in the centre or visit North Parade on your way up to VP.

Would snap your hand for a draw now.

I'd be happy for us to stay around 4-7th for a good while as we still have serious injury problems and before yesterday I'd have snapped a draw up too, but 0-2 away at Scunny was a seriously good result & performance, so we are looking to win and will probably get one. :whistle:

If you like, have dabble on http://www.claretandbanter.uk/threads/coventry-forum-about-us.47071/page-3

Gint11

Draw would be a good result on a cold Tuesday night. Momentum is good though could sneak a win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Take a point personally they haven't conceded in 6, for me toughest game of the season so far all factors taken in, bog of a pitch, sure it will a cold, damp night, 18,000 home fans, hope we get a strong ref as they'll look to kick us off the park.

I would start Fortune in place of Kent but it seems absurd to think that would mean no Murphy & Armstrong through the middle and I don't want to push AA out wide right.

shmmeee

If Ben Turner plays 90 mins, we won't concede. And we always score.

I reckon 1-1, Turner will go off at 60 again.

ccfcmad1

Draw would be a good result difficult place to go but we have nothing to fear from any side in this division, a win would be superb how good a feeling is it to go into games confident we can get a result rather than hoping around 500 sold I hear as well will be a good following.

FRY-CCFC

I'll be freezing my knackers off at Valley Parade on Tuesday. Really looking forward to it.

Team:

RCC

Ricketts Martin Turner Stokes

Vincelot Fleck

Kent Murphy JOB

Armstrong

skyblue1991

I'll be freezing my knackers off at Valley Parade on Tuesday. Really looking forward to it.

Team:

RCC

Vincelot Fleck

Kent Murphy JOB

Armstrong

That team if playing for 90 mins will beat any side in this league.

skybluebeduff

Bradford's run ends by 10pm Tuesday night.

I predicted 5-1 city yesterday, I was only 1 goal off.

I now predict 4-2 Coventry.

shmmeee

Gills were already stuttering, if we batter Bradford that really is a statement of intent.

Evo1883

Will take a point now to set us up nicely for the match against donny .
At our best we should win , anything less it will be difficult

shmmeee

I'd go:

RCC
Vincelot Fleck
Armstrong Murphy JOB
Fortune

S: Burge, Philips, Haynes, Bigi, Lameiras, Kent, Tudgay

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Unchanged squad to the team that played Gillingham.

Would take a draw 100% atm but its not the end of the world if we loose. Still going to be top come next Saturday! :)

lifeskyblue

Would start with same team as started Saturday. Would take a draw but any victory will make everyone else sit up and take notice. Bradford are a good outfit and have kept lots clean sheets but we have the quality to undo them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

letsallsingtogether

Still don't get how people will take a draw that is a cop out.
After the way we played in the first half a win should be easy.
So because of the way we played Saturday I can't wait until next Saturday so we have decided to go to Bradford on Tuesday WIN WIN WIN PUSB☺☺☺☺☺

CovShadow

So because of the way we played Saturday I can't wait until next Saturday so we have decided to go to Bradford on Tuesday WIN WIN WIN PUSB☺☺☺☺☺

If both sides play up to their current form it could be one of the best and toughest matches of the season. I wouldn't be surprised to see both Coventry and Bradford in the Championship next year!
Really hope Coventry bring loads of fans. It should be a fantastic contest.

stupot07

i agree but mowbray will bench job

Can't see it myself, you need his physicality against a strong physical side, wouldn't surprise me if Kent dropped out for fortune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Mcbean

This will be physical - need JOB - Lamerias can do super sub once we are winning - JOB really is the engine for distribution - he knows just how Kent , Arma and Murphy like it - its just great to have players that will run onto a ball or turn on the spot our previous strikers would just be looking back - as the quality of ball was just not there

GaryJones

Think this will be the real test of how far we have come this season - win this and anything is possible!

The Reverend Skyblue

Looking on their forum ,most are decent and know it will be tough but they do have one or two brain dead idiots who would put our brain dead idiots to shame.

Astute is on there flying the skyblue flag

GaryJones

This is why any points gained from this game is a good result away from home - form over the last 8 games see Bradford at the top of the pile!
http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/leagueone/form/eight

Users who are viewing this thread