Bradford (Away) Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Ccfcisparks

Just been reading through the Bradford Forum. It's interesting to see they have some fans just as deluded as some of our fans. A couple of them going on about us loaning the majority of our team yet they have 5 loanees themselves, just 1 less than us. Would be interesting to see if everyone would be still going about our loaness if we were fighting relegation again.

D

Deleted member 2477

Parky wont be at the game. Kick off is 7.45 on a school night so way past his bed time

mechaishida

going for convincing 2-0 home win send the CoverScum packing, up the bantams!

Shitting yourself. Heavily.

Enjoy our attacking prowess, which is substantially, infinitely greater than your mental prowess.

Bit windy up your way, isn't it? Bet it hoys your caravan about like fuck.

PUSB.

D

Deleted member 2477

Yep just checked soccer base and 9 appearencies and scored TWO hardly a murphy or Armstrong is he

ParkyHadADream

Not worried one bit. The best manager in the league knows what he's doing. Fortune is garbage, saw him play for Wigan a few times and he was awful. Doubt we'll be seeing much of Armstrong, he'll be in McArdles back pocket all game. Looking forward to seeing you all, how many you bringing 150?

covmark

Not worried one bit. The best manager in the league knows what he's doing. Fortune is garbage, saw him play for Wigan a few times and he was awful. Doubt we'll be seeing much of Armstrong, he'll be in McArdles back pocket all game. Looking forward to seeing you all, how many you bringing 150?
Mcardle

SlowerThanPlatt

:D

Weren't it Bradford who set the lowest ever (in the top 2 divisions) recorded away attendance in 2003? About 30 at HR iirc.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Mcardle is that big slow oaf that Wilson made a mug out of a few year years back isn't he? Expect Armstrong to do the same.

D

Deleted member 2477

Parky about time you went to bed mate, school in the morning

letsallsingtogether

Ha we will have you running around like headless chickens, but your right about the best manager in the league he has just got us to the top of the league

ParkyHadADream

How many loan players have you got anyway? Very loyal team you have! Wait until they're all recalled and you drop down the table like a stone How was it at sixfields last season anyway? Will be good for you all to experience a proper crowd for once!

letsallsingtogether

How many loan players have you got anyway? Very loyal team you have! Wait until they're all recalled and you drop down the table like a stone How was it at sixfields last season anyway? Will be good for you all to experience a proper crowd for once!
Funny but we have won all our games this season when our loan players were not available, how many do you have then none?
And we only had one game at Shit fields last season come on wake up.

covmark

How many loan players have you got anyway? Very loyal team you have! Wait until they're all recalled and you drop down the table like a stone  How was it at sixfields last season anyway? Will be good for you all to experience a proper crowd for once!

Don't know why I'm feeding the troll but correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe we have one more loan player than you.Also we were at the Ricoh for the majority of last season you ill informed oaf.

SlowerThanPlatt

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Bradford are getting a +8,000 on there all time average attendance. For the same time to happen to us the attendance would have to be 25,000+ so it would be like a Gillingham game every single week with people asking for the Prem scores etc.

If only everyone could pay £5 a game...

Sky Blue Harry H

How many loan players have you got anyway? Very loyal team you have! Wait until they're all recalled and you drop down the table like a stone  How was it at sixfields last season anyway? Will be good for you all to experience a proper crowd for once!

Love the banter mate. Thanks for making the effort to come on here, and not letting Yorkshire down with your spelling. Salty comes on here and has built up a rapport with a lot on this forum. Are you just here in retaliation for Astute winding you all up on claretandbanter?. Offer him a Peroni or 2 and he'll leave you alone (unless we win tomorrow). Good luck for the rest of the season (after tomorrow);)

D

Deleted member 2477

See hes gone now as i said. Mummy has put him to bed

D

Deleted member 2477

Ccfc you need to give him some slack as hes obviously special

Last edited by a moderator:

mechaishida

Dunno about you lot, but I'm almost wondering what the point of all that was? Whilst he's off getting guffaws off his half-soaked Dominoes co-workers, of course.

Did that even qualify as trolling?

D

Deleted member 2477

Just remind me please how many loans Bradford have, who is top of the league and what bradford have done in the past 50 years other than sell season tickets in poundland

SkyblueBazza

Just remind me please how many loans Bradford have, who is top of the league and what bradford have done in the past 50 years other than sell season tickets in poundland
Like...what's the point in this type of question? Really?
50yrs success levels for ourselves might or might not look much depending who is looking. They may refer us to more recent times given their Wembley appearance...but none of it matters! Tomorrow night is what matters - & hopefully it'll be a game that lives up to its on-paper billing with both teams current run of form. And hopefully we will win.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Gint11

We tend to welcome opposition fans coming on, but dropping that with only your 2nd post is a bit forward.

Obviously been let out for the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gint11

Ha ha McArdle??!! Who??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johhny Blue

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Bradford are getting a +8,000 on there all time average attendance. For the same time to happen to us the attendance would have to be 25,000+ so it would be like a Gillingham game every single week with people asking for the Prem scores etc.

If only everyone could pay £5 a game...

Bear in mind that's a week's wages in Bradford

Users who are viewing this thread