Bradford (Away) Match Thread (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

image.png

Like it :D

magic82ball

People can say he was shocking on Saturday but good tonight can't they? It is 2 different games.

Sounds like he did well tonight, must admit I was a bit worried about him for Fleck but more than happy he did well :)
People didn't just say he was poor though did they Nick.They was saying he was awful, never a player , couldn't believe he went to Newcastle for the money shouldn't be anywhere near the team and the classic of "only has the support of some fans because he prays on the pitch". Very harsh judgement of a player after a 20 minute cameo after not playing for 2 plus years.

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

Chipfat

You want to us to say he was good even though in fact he was awful?

Bad Saturday = Criticism warranted.

Good tonight = Praise warrented.

No matter how well he played tonight that doesn't detract from just how bad he was on Saturday.

CovShadow

Thanks Otis. You too - What's the combined form of Bradford and Coventry? 20 Games unbeaten? Might be worth a flutter on both to be in the Championship next year? Quality! :D

Skyblueweeman

Get Doncaster out of the way then the games in December look decent for us before a tough January. If we can get to the end of December with nearly 50 points, it'll set us up nicely for the run in.

Johnnythespider

Saturday was a big deal for bigi and I think nerves affected his performance, he sounded more assured tonight and it will have done him the world of good to get 90 mins under his belt.

Chipfat

I don't think its fair to knock a young player who has been out of first team football for a long time, coming back home with nerves and had no training time with his team mates. Very harsh for me as for tonight he showed he is a decent player but this does not make his season, he needs to carry on and show a consistency of form, which i still think it is hard for a young fella to do.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Thanks for your hospitality in the forum! I'm happy enough with a point (into the top 6) and a great performance against a great team. Your young 'keeper's too good for my liking though! ;)

I'm happy with a point too.

Not much of a fan of Bradfords tactics, nor the fans for shouting hand ball every time the ball hit any part of the body that clearly wasn't a hand :D

As for the keeper, RCC is one of our most promising players! Excellent prospect who's proving if your good enough, you are old enough!

Thanks for joining in on the thread!

Oh, and as for the photos, didn't manage to get any and just heard on the coach apparently stewards were stopping photos being taken anyway! That and confiscating a triangle seems very petty IMO!

Chipfat

Why he was crap on Saturday.

Gren, you wasn't saying just Saturday!!!! you was saying he is crap on a permanent basis, which is unfair and shows you are a poor judge of a player. If Fleck is fit however he would get the in the team on his current form. But its really not fair to judge a lad on 20 mins then when he puts in a decent performance misdirect by asking does Fleck get in..

mechaishida

Indeed, the momentum is still with us, a point against an ascending team is definitely not 2 points lost - we're in a crucial juncture, where we must maintain this superb run and be confident of overcoming sides like Doncaster.

If the players want to achieve automatic promotion, as TM does, they have to be focused and ruthless. Roll on Saturday, PUSB.

Otis

Gren, you wasn't saying just Saturday!!!! you was saying he is crap on a permanent basis, which is unfair and shows you are a poor judge of a player. If Fleck is fit however he would get the in the team on his current form. But its really not fair to judge a lad on 20 mins then when he puts in a decent performance misdirect by asking does Fleck get in..

I think to be fair, most people were just saying he was awful when he came on, on Saturday, rather than talking in terms of him as a player in general.

I said he was awful on Saturday and he was. I did also quantify that though in saying that maybe he was just rusty and more games were needed to pass judgement.

Skyblueweeman

I think to be fair, most people were just saying he was awful when he came on, on Saturday, rather than talking in terms of him as a player in general.

I said he was awful on Saturday and he was. I did also quantify that though in saying that maybe he was just rusty and more games were needed to pass judgement.

And to be fair back, Grendel pretty much said that Bigi has always been shit.

CovShadow

I'm happy with a point too.

Not much of a fan of Bradfords tactics, nor the fans for shouting hand ball every time the ball hit any part of the body that clearly wasn't a hand :D

As for the keeper, RCC is one of our most promising players! Excellent prospect who's proving if your good enough, you are old enough!

Thanks for joining in on the thread!

Oh, and as for the photos, didn't manage to get any and just heard on the coach apparently stewards were stopping photos being taken anyway! That and confiscating a triangle seems very petty IMO!

Its been an absolute pleasure. Hope you had a good night at Valley Parade (despite the Diva-esque stewards and the triangle)

By the time we meet again on the 19th of April I hope its just a simple contest of who's Champions and who's 2nd! Until then ..... :wave:

Covkid1968#

Its a shame this game has to end - Two promotion teams for sure. Joint party in May, anyone? :welcome:

Haha - yes bring it on. Got a lot of time for Bradford!!

lifeskyblue

Excellent point against a side that will be there or there about in May. These are the points you pick up in a promotion season. Pusb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magic82ball

Someone actually said that 20 minutes was how they remembered him first time round. Unbelievable

Sent from my HTC One M8s using Tapatalk

H

Huckerby

Do you English

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Excellent point against a side that will be there or there about in May. These are the points you pick up in a promotion season. Pusb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly, goodnight guys!

Grendel

I don't rate him and I don't see the obsession.

I did say even he should be able to do something as a league one player. His first game was a car crash.

It seems it's ok to express negativity at some but the likes of Bigiamara occupy the same hallowed ground as St Carl.

Don't get it. Never will.

Ccfcisparks

I did say even he should be able to do something as a league one player. His first game was a car crash.

It seems it's ok to express negativity at some but the likes of Bigiamara occupy the same hallowed ground as St Carl.

Cheer up chief

Covstar

Bradford haven't got so many clean sheets in a row by fluke. They have a strong defence and it was difficult to play anything through the middle although having Fortune up front slowed down the pace quite a lot. He didn't have a good game to put it lightly but the subs gave us a lot of energy and Kent looked very lively when he came on. Also Turner and Martin are absolute tanks in the middle of the defence! Dealt with more or less anything that came at them. Special mention also goes to RCC who looks like he could be our no 1 keeper for a very long time. Top performance by him.

We had some good chances to take all 3 points but in the end I'm happy with a point against a strong team who along with their decent support will be right there in the mix for promotion come the end of the season.

hill83

So if people don't agree with you they are either 'wrong' as you put it in the poll thread earlier or its some kind of conspiracy where certain players aren't allowed to be slated. Have you thought that people just think Bigirimana is a good/potentially good player?
And if anything the obsession is yours, with your own 'I'm always right' ego.

Chipfat

Gren, its ok to have an opinion on a player, if you dont rate him fine, but i get the feeling no matter how he plays you will see him as a bad player having a good game opposed to a good player having a bad one. Im sure if he was not so good tonight you would be hightlighting it from the roof, he is young and like them all will have good and bad days.

Grendel

So if people don't agree with you they are either 'wrong' as you put it in the poll thread earlier or its some kind of conspiracy where certain players aren't allowed to be slated. Have you thought that people just think Bigirimana is a good/potentially good player?

I think some players get a far easier ride than others and some players will always be looked on as positive.

The contrast of views for example on Burge and Alsopp last season is a case in point.

Poll thread? Not the baker one surely? When O Brien came to the club many slated the decision to sell baker and take the likes of him on.

If Thomas had played the last 20 on Saturday like that and I'd have started a thread berating him I'd have had more likes than Italia on a wasps forum.

It's not a crime to not see this great player that others do.

Users who are viewing this thread