Bright (1 Viewer)

SBAndy

You'd hope so, but i just have a concern about that position this year.

Weve got 2 full seasons out of O'Hare now, hasn't missed a beat. There is only so long on the law of averages that he can go without an injury that keeps him out for 6 weeks or so for example.

We cannot bank on a 3rd season on the trot where he's the duracell bunny and made of concrete

I think there’s one eye on Waghorn providing that cover.

baldy

giphy.gif

TTG

Screenshot_20210713-170028_Chrome.jpg

*cough*

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

I have no idea how to feel. One of the most exciting players I have seen us have in years, has the potential to be a master stroke which makes me so excited, but also has the potential to be over by November as his contract is ripped up. Either way, it will be eventful

mr_monkey

2 year deal with an option of a third in the club's favour.

Definitely the right call from the club in case it goes pear shaped - which is more than likely.

Poor fucker doesn't stand a chance with people like you around

We all know how robins is, it would have taken a lot of convincing from bright that he has grown up so let's forget the past and see what happens

COV

2 year deal with an option of a third in the club's favour.

Definitely the right call from the club in case it goes pear shaped - which is more than likely.

Massively unlikely he’ll last two- either he is right in the head in which case he gets snapped up, or he’s not right in the head and it ends in tears.

Either way that’s for another day, for now…

WELCOME BACK, BRIGHT 👍👍

procdoc

I have no idea how to feel. One of the most exciting players I have seen us have in years, has the potential to be a master stroke which makes me so excited, but also has the potential to be over by November as his contract is ripped up. Either way, it will be eventful
Robins got the best out of him before and I’m confident he can do it again.

Paul Anthony

Let's hope we can get the best out of him. Undoubtedly talented, and I doubt Robins would have taken him on if he had any concerns about his attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread