Match Thread Bristol City (A) (2 Viewers)

robbiethemole

I don’t know what planet he or the interviewer are on to be honest. He’s acting like we were QPR in January

Definitely had a couple, looks like he’s developed a taste for the old Scrumpy Jack. I was waiting for “ you’re my best mate, you are, I love you man” drunken ramblings. If he’s not pissed he’s deluded.

Sky Blue Harry H

Well done SBA

Off their forum, in response to one of their members saying he wasn't a fan of Cov's cocky fan base.....

In fairness they made a good noise. Decent numbers as well.

I agree, thought their fans were excellent and they were pretty much all I could hear for most of the game.

robbiethemole

Travelling juke box according to one of them hahaha, better than a fan base who don’t sing at all. Like a morgue in there last night, and they’re more concerned with away fans than their team’s performance?

McLovin87

Which one of our songs is a Yazoo tune?

Sky Blue Harry H

Travelling juke box according to one of them hahaha, better than a fan base who don’t sing at all. Like a morgue in there last night, and they’re more concerned with away fans than their team’s performance?

Think that is the problem sometimes regarding atmosphere; home game, midweek, February where you are sitting in lower mid0table. Can't get relegated and can't make play offs. That's why I am so glad we are sticking in there, as it should keep the CBS rocking for a bit longer!

Otis

Definitely had a couple, looks like he’s developed a taste for the old Scrumpy Jack. I was waiting for “ you’re my best mate, you are, I love you man” drunken ramblings. If he’s not pissed he’s deluded.
A draw would have been fair I think.

We missed a very good chance and also hit the bar. Think he has forgotten about that.

We had to weather a bit of a storm for maybe 20-25 mins, but for a fair bit of the match, we looked the more dangerous side I thought.

Grendel

You telling me he ain't pissed
c6d3f9ee63cb3a583697a451bfeaee97.jpg

Although it was a while ago he did say he’d been on medication for nearly a year due to heart issues related to Covid

Londonccfcfan

About time we are getting the rub of the green! Its a game that could have gone either way. We still had to dig in deep and team spirit is pulling this team through. Proper team performance the one poor bit of defending cost us.

Fair play to Bristol they looked a different team to the one we played sarlier in season. Hopefully they can take a few points off our rivals.

Massive 3 points.

Gynnsthetonic

He doesn't look or seem well, he missed a couple of months this season with health issues as he's done before.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I thought it was a decent performance last night. The game could have gone either way. The one thing that has impressed me more than anything this season is the way the team never gives up and likely to score in the final minutes of any match. 50 points after 32 games for a team without the financial support other teams have is brilliant by anyones standard. Will we be in the play offs, i still dont think so because of our run in, just going to enjoy and what will be will be.

I thought COH had a good game but Hamer ran the show. Just a thought but does the amount of racing around the pitch that COH does affect him when he needs composure in front of goal? Doesnt allow himself to catch a breath and then strike? He seems to click up a notch when Allen is in the team because there is someone else in the team to share the racing around. Without ruining his game, perhaps a little less racing, more of finding space, allow more composure, he might actually score more often? I think he has masked a lack of pace in others in the team this season, not sure it has helped his goal scoring.

Brighton Sky Blue

Listened to these two all game, they were crowing about Semenyo & co all game saying how we couldnt cope. Thought we coped well.

Don’t get me wrong they’re a good side and clearly want to play attractive football. Just not quite as good as they think they are

Users who are viewing this thread