Match Thread Bristol City (A) (1 Viewer)

robbiethemole

Just watched the replay back again and when O’hare gets into position to shoot, if he opens his body more to go wide past the keeper, there’s a defender running in on his right who may well have got a block on it. Looks like he took a quick shot to catch Bentley off guard, sadly it didn’t work. He will score before the end of the season

wingy

First goal Hyam really caught them napping with his cute ball into Hamer in acres, clearly they were anticipating a nudge up to O'hare or Kane on the touchline.

Edit You can hear the sigh in the crowd as Hamers ball lands.

Hertsccfc

First goal Hyam really caught them napping with his cute ball into Hamer in acres, clearly they were anticipating a nudge up to O'hare or Kane on the touchline.

Edit You can hear the sigh in the crowd as Hamers ball lands.
It was a good pass by Hyam. Very similar to a load of passes McCallum used to do.

Gibbo

I prefer excellent play. Sometimes goals are just not possible to stop
I doubt if their defensive coach said that to the No 22 afterwards. He was guilty of ball watching. And Gyokeres hit it pretty much straight at the goalie - see O'Hare passim. We got a bit lucky, another time.....

larry_david

I doubt if their defensive coach said that to the No 22 afterwards. He was guilty of ball watching. And Gyokeres hit it pretty much straight at the goalie - see O'Hare passim. We got a bit lucky, another time.....
it's amazing how that kind of finish goes in. At first i thought he's slotted it expertly past the keeper but when you watch it slowed down on replay and from behind the goal, it's literally 2 inches from the keeper. Now we all know they are near impossible to stop as it's so close but...it's also kinda too close! Personally thought Hamer's pass wasn't as 'inch perfect' as MR stated it was and meant Vik had to try adjust his feet but fuck it, went in. We earned the luck from the interception, the drive from Hamer and the support from o hare one side and Vik the other.

Users who are viewing this thread