Match Thread Bristol City (A) (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Mar 16, 2011
Cotswolds
Well deserved victory away from home. You felt we could get a winner each time we went forward. Just that bit of quality was the difference in these teams. Hamer back to his best and being marshalled by McFaz has improved us.
On the picky side Dabo should be back for kane as Kane has lost his consistency and needs a rest. Biwell is just not good enough for us. I sense Sheaf back Saturday after his rest and Maetsen to left wing back.
Just the tonic we needed as we complete our games in hand. We are right in this and 4 of the next 6 at home.

Warwickhunt

Nov 16, 2012
We made hard work of it and seemed to lose the fluency but a sublime pass from Gus and a cracking finish from Vik, keep the points rolling in
It was the first time all game that gyokeres received a decent ball and he put it away.

Gint11

Aug 8, 2012
What a win!!

CCFCSteve

Aug 11, 2011
Well deserved victory away from home. You felt we could get a winner each time we went forward. Just that bit of quality was the difference in these teams. Hamer back to his best and being marshalled by McFaz has improved us.
On the picky side Dabo should be back for kane as Kane has lost his consistency and needs a rest. Biwell is just not good enough for us. I sense Sheaf back Saturday after his rest and Maetsen to left wing back.
Just the tonic we needed as we complete our games in hand. We are right in this and 4 of the next 6 at home.

Agree with a lot of that but thought Bidwell was solid today

baldy

Aug 12, 2008
Can’t be bothered to work out the permutations but which of the matches tomorrow could have an effect on us?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Dec 15, 2015
Think there is if it makes u chat shit tho that's all.

I have a mate who just shits on cov and robins 247 and then says it's just type of fan I am at full time.easily frustrated etc.

Not sure emotion is an excuse to be an idiot

Think you are aiming in the wrong direction here.

Nick is up next on CWR...

• Haha
Reactions: Sky Blue Pete

Johhny Blue

Feb 1, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Bristol fans moaning they should have had multiple pens. They do release these matches are on TV so people can see that none of the pen shouts where even close to being a foul
There were complaints on their forum before the game that they don’t get enough penalties. Maybe they don’t understand the rules?

Users who are viewing this thread