Broken Britain (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Say "Swag" instead?

I hope tonight a few do get a good kickin!

Darth Robins

There is no reasonable explanation. They are just twats thinking they are owed something for nothing and not taking responsibility for their own lives. Most of them are not old enough to have contributed anything to our society and country yet they expect to be rewarded by the easy life paid for by those prepared to graft. No respect no brains just plenty of gimme attitude:mad::mad::mad:.

It isnt for a cause at all its greed and avarice - he has it and i am taking it attitude. Nothing to do with society marginalising youth its simply opportunism of a criminal kind.

Have always defended our youth because they are our future but this minority are complete idiots. Really have no problem with the police etc cracking down hard on them

There was an "interview" with a pair of 16 year old girls who got asked why there were doing it and the answer was "We're showing the rich people we can do whatever we want" and even better "We're just getting our taxes back!". Can we not start shipping people off to Australia again? Not the nice bits on the coast, shove em in the desert in the middle.

Johnnythespider

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

Broken Britain or thick, uneducated Britain?

Listen to this and try not to swallow any flies while your mouth is a agape!!

I heard this on the radio earlier while driving, i was so angry i nearly crashed the car. Proof if needed that these twats think they are untouchable, and do you know what, they are. But it would be easy to regain control, shoot a few of em and they would soon be back home with mummy and daddy complaining about police harassment and not being allowed to destroy the city they live in.

JCR1987

If they're not going to bring the army in then they should allow the police to use 'special measures' which will effectively mean they're allowed to kick the shit out the little twats with no comebacks. Granted a couple may go over the top but we could just count them as casualties of war.

Marty

Did anybody see the 2 young girls saying it's about respect, they said things like 'they show us no respect, if they showed us some respect then we'll stop' respect is earnt not given, If you want respect do something positive with your life. These young people need to wake up and get in the real world. :jerkit: the lot of them.

Ernie Machin

There was a time when I felt the same way. I'm pleased to say I've since changed.

In any riot situation feelings become inflamed on both sides and people say or do things which they wouldn't normally do and regret later.

I've been there, done that.

I hear what you're saying, but my point was about how Korean shop owners took to the roofs with weapons to stem the tide of looting - and it was very effective. The LAPD were not a credible force, they weren't helping anyone during the riots.

Otis

It's spreading because people are watching the news and seeing yobs smash windows and take anything they want while the police just watch on. They see that and say "right, i'm having some of that!"

I can't believe how many dishonest people there are in this country.

blueflint

most are probably illegal imigrants dolies and junkies i consider myself strong willed but could never ever do anything like that

rob9872

Massive over-reaction on all sides. Loving those taking the moral highground booing politicians as they turn up and shouting "you're too late". Wtf did they want them to do? Oh yeah my bad, it's all their fault lol :)

ajsccfc

Let's avoid blaming immigrants, we've already had the nonsensical 'PC gone mad' argument that gave me a headache just trying to follow the logic behind it.

Bantam48

Ropes and lamposts. Leave a few examples and and we might see some of the scum think again. Respect - you earn it suckers!

................and Roy 'O Donovan has put City in front. Oh yeah.

.......But not for long FFS!

Last edited:

kdrinkell

Let's avoid blaming immigrants, we've already had the nonsensical 'PC gone mad' argument that gave me a headache just trying to follow the logic behind it.
I wouldn't discredit it,along with the little law about it being illegal to smack your kids...all these factors add up in the long run.

Covstu

Get the police to statr cracking some skulls on the ringleaders and they will soon stop. Sadly there would be police brutality complaints and we would actually enterain these cases, what a shit country we live in...

Covstu

exactly we have a police force who are scared of being classed as being heavy handed!! The government should have the power to authorise the police to get in there with no recourse (within reason).

ajsccfc

I wouldn't discredit it,along with the little law about it being illegal to smack your kids...all these factors add up in the long run.

Ask yourself would the police be as lenient if it were BNP ?

And so the penny drops.

It's as much to do with immigration and kids not being beaten as it is with Grand Theft Auto, Eminem's latest album, or anything else people don't like and decide to conveniently use as a crutch for an argument.

Last edited:

Otis

The only time that makes the news is when buses aren't being attacked in Wood End.

kdrinkell

And so the penny drops.

It's as much to do with immigration and kids not being beaten as it is with Grand Theft Auto, Eminem's latest album, or anything else people don't like and decide to conveniently use as a crutch for an argument.

Well all the experts cannot pinpoint it so obviously its a number of things,I was maybe suggesting but you've just discredited it for no reasons at all so whats your expert analysis ?
I hate it when a smart arse offers no logical or intelligent response yet berates yours.

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I've already mentioned that it's rank opportunism on the part of petty criminals who see a goldmine and the ultimate chance to get away with it, and not a political or social uprising to rank with any reasoned civil action we've seen in other countries and even our own in the past.

You however have intimated that it's probably immigrants and that the BNP wouldn't have let it happen.You're in no position to demand analysis (great gag, 'anal' is a funny word!!!!) or any kind of response bar a very slow clap. Much like the ill-founded notion that 'PC' or liberalism somehow is to blame despite it being the polar opposite of what's actually happening in these cities, you also appear to be slyly pushing your own agenda through the net.

PS if I offered no intelligence how could I be a smart arse?

Last edited:

kdrinkell

I wasn't going to post but hey
I've already mentioned that it's rank opportunism on the part of petty criminals who see a goldmine and the ultimate chance to get away with it, and not a political or social uprising to rank with any reason civil action we've seen in other countries and even our own in the past.
I never read that,all I saw was an attack on a possible answer to the reasoning.
I will question that every man jack of them are criminals and don't have a reasoning behind why they don't have respect for authority but hey label them all thieves its so much easier if your clue-less.

You however have intimated that it's probably immigrants and that the BNP wouldn't have let it happen.You're in no position to demand analysis (great gag, 'anal' is a funny word!!!!) or any kind of response bar a very slow clap.
When did I say it was immigrants doing the looting ? also when did I say if BNP were in charge it'd be dealt with better !?

WTF you are obviously reading what you think NOT WHAT I WROTE.

ajsccfc

I didn't say that you said immigrants were doing the looting, but you have cited immigration as a possible reason with no context.

I read back the BNP post and I've misread that one, apologies. Mea culpa.

bishbosh

They're doing it because they can! Simple as. No need to understand any underlying reasons.
The Government wil not tolerate it - sorry but 3 nights of rioting says otherwise.
I cannot understand the critisim that is levelled at the police, they have no power to do anything otherwise there would be no rioting - as far as I can see they're doing their best under all the circumstances and beauracracy they have to deal with.

My wife has suggested that here in NZ the army would have been called in 2 nights ago.

Colonel Mustard

welcome to BROKEN BRITAIN !! the result of years of Libersl Leftie Pc nonesense has brought us to the brink of civil unrest !

Liberalism got you the vote, the right to choose, equal opportunities, an education, a health service etc. So first off, accept that you're better off because of progressive politics. And secondly...what would the right do that's so different?

These thugs are criminals, for sure. But if we just write them off as underclass scum and sweep it under the carpet, then we're going to get more of this from the next generation. Maybe the consumerist society/lack of parental responsibility/broken homes/second-rate teaching should be considered as youth-killers - for starters.

skyblueprincess

RIP Broken Britain.. You went soft on discipline!.. You went soft on immigration!You went soft on crime.. Parents were told.. 'No you can't smack the kids'....Teachers were prevented from chastising kids in schools.. The police couldn't clip a troublemaker round the ear.. Kids had rights blah blah blah.. Well done Britain..You shall reap what you sow.. We have lost a whole generation!!

Users who are viewing this thread