Butts Groundshare Update (1 Viewer)

clint van damme

Nope, its on Amazon now, have you put your pre-order in?
Code:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1785312103
* waits for reaction :p
I'd forgotten about this. As much as I think the pudding haired fucker is a useless c**t I wish I'd bought a copy before I'd gone on holiday to see what it's all about.

Captain Dart

I'd forgotten about this. As much as I think the pudding haired fucker is a useless c**t I wish I'd bought a copy before I'd gone on holiday to see what it's all about.

Not in print till Oct mate..

Steve.B50

This is old news, the story came out ages ago about Mr Millerchip not wanting to work with the Football Club.
Lets just hope we can still continue to use the ticket office at the BPA

tisza

1st Higgs, now BPA how many multi-sport complexes does the city need that don't include football?

wingy

I think it was always baloney. They may have talked, but no one was ever minded to move it forward, and if Millerchip wasn't happy then the deal would be off.

Les Reid :greyalien:
Sure there'll be a huge essay in the Observer
Bit late for tomorrow's issue though.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
surprised wasps just didnt buy bpa aswell turn it into academy and let CRC play their better amenities give ccfc higgs ha.

Nick

Administrator
So the person who owns the lease and is in with CSF and Wasps says the same thing both the Telegraph and Observer reported in the middle of June.

Hardly hold the front page stuff is it. Whats the next breaking news, Gray leaving?
Pretty much... Have to get stuck in ;)

Get the boot in and all that

Nick

Administrator
This is old news, the story came out ages ago about Mr Millerchip not wanting to work with the Football Club.
Lets just hope we can still continue to use the ticket office at the BPA
It is, wonder why it is suddenly an exclusive hot off the press? Probably saw the ticket issue and thought to get in there..

Bit random really. As we have seen they are very quick to report anything bad.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Disappointing but no a surprise.

CRFC couldn't really risk going into partnership, if they had they would have faced the full wrath of the CCC and would have likely been ostracised in the way CCFC have done.

Nick

Administrator
Disappointing but no a surprise.

CRFC couldn't really risk going into partnership, if they had they would have faced the full wrath of the CCC and would have likely been ostracised in the way CCFC have done.
They can't even if they want to! Did anybody think millerchip would allow it considering he is in with csf etc?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
think the only difference is that this time Millerchip can be quoted as saying

“CCFC are not participating in the project.”

Before it was a couple of hacks saying what they thought to be the case wasn't it. This just ramps the pressure up a notch

none of this helps move things forward for the club though.

The effects or deadlines are much closer than people realise. The Academy recruitment now at Cat 2 is going to be difficult if there is a doubt its existence in 10 months time. Equally there is an Academy FL audit due and they have to guarantee at least 12 months forward I believe. If the Academy is as we are told "vital" to the club well being and future then if it is in serious doubt so too could be the financial plans of the club and the audit report needs signing off next February. Similarly with the rental situation at the Ricoh that puts pressure on the assumption by the directors and auditors of a going concern next February too. Unless there is a plan B or a change of stance the clock is ticking a lot quicker than people think

Nick

Administrator

Before it was a couple of hacks saying what they thought to be the case wasn't it. This just ramps the pressure up a notch

The effects or deadlines are much closer than people realise. The Academy recruitment now at Cat 2 is going to be difficult if there is a doubt its existence in 10 months time. Equally there is an Academy FL audit due and they have to guarantee at least 12 months forward I believe. If the Academy is as we are told "vital" to the club well being and future then if it is in serious doubt so too could be the financial plans of the club and the audit report needs signing off next February. Similarly with the rental situation at the Ricoh that puts pressure on the assumption by the directors and auditors of a going concern next February too. Unless there is a plan B or a change of stance the clock is ticking a lot quicker than people think
No doubt just a form of pressure in one way or another...

Get people angry at the club.

They will jump on it when they can ;)

Captain Dart

King Henry VIII old boy Mr Millerchip ... in his favour is that he is from Coventry and isn't a Finnish-American self styled Christian.

Anyway, where is this new stadium SISU keeps talking about?

duffer

I have genuine doubts that there's much that can be done about the academy. Personally, I'm not convinced that any side are acting in good faith. I fancy there will be another JR on the planning decision, but by then it will be too late.

As for the Ricoh, we'll either do a short-term deal with Wasps, or it's back to Northampton or some other ground-share. Neither of those options will work well for the club. We're screwed, basically.

SISU have placed the club on life support, but even if they go the Council and Wasps have guaranteed that there's no chance of bringing it out of the coma. To be completely honest OSB, I've given up.

Otis

Not really major news, it is Millerchip again saying that ccfc needs to drop legal action isn't it?
Well I think they should.

Be very interesting to see what happens if the legals are dropped and Sisu say to Wasps and this Millerchip's fella, 'Come on then, let's talk!'

Nick

Administrator
Well I think they should.

Be very interesting to see what happens if the legals are dropped and Sisu say to Wasps and this Millerchip's fella, 'Come on then, let's talk!'
Interesting they have got their mates in to help them out though..

Whilst I don't think sisu will win, the council are trying a lot harder to stop it.

I don't think it should stop third parties.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I have genuine doubts that there's much that can be done about the academy. Personally, I'm not convinced that any side are acting in good faith. I fancy there will be another JR on the planning decision, but by then it will be too late.

As for the Ricoh, we'll either do a short-term deal with Wasps, or it's back to Northampton or some other ground-share. Neither of those options will work well for the club. We're screwed, basically.

SISU have placed the club on life support, but even if they go the Council and Wasps have guaranteed that there's no chance of bringing it out of the coma. To be completely honest OSB, I've given up.

to be just as honest duffer, I am not far behind you

The club no matter what happens on the pitch has no ground rock to build on and is in little more than a zombie state when you look behind the façade

Last edited:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

No doubt just a form of pressure in one way or another...

Get people angry at the club.

They will jump on it when they can ;)
Of course I'm angry with the club they've treated me like shit with the sort of contempt that takes a brainstorming exercise of almost nuclear proportions to organise and I take it why? Because I love this wasteland of a club. The people running it think nothing of me, and sit there thinking of another way to stick it to me. I love this club even though it's got no ground,no academy as soon as these wankers fuck it up,no shop worthy of the name, no ticket office worthy of the name, more pages of newsprint regarding the latest court cases and fuck ups than the actual football.
Then we have the fiasco of tickets with people walking away because of the queues because this club can really afford to turn people away
I don't need other people to make me angry the people running this wonderful club there's a contradiction in terms,do a brilliant job they don't need any help.

Otis

Interesting they have got their mates in to help them out though..

Whilst I don't think sisu will win, the council are trying a lot harder to stop it.

I don't think it should stop third parties.
I am convinced Sisu won't win. Just think it will be appeal after appeal after appeal.

That's why I really would like them to drop the legals now and then see what reaction we get, especially from Wasps!

rupert_bear

The Ricoh situation I believe will be the straw that breaks the camels back, the football league will be wanting guarantees soon re where we intend to play our home games, it's in the rules you must have a minimum 10 year plan. Sisu will have to talk to Wasps who hold all the cards and they say they won't talk with legals still going one

Grendel

I am convinced Sisu won't win. Just think it will be appeal after appeal after appeal.

That's why I really would like them to drop the legals now and then see what reaction we get, especially from Wasps!

You will get an offer which is commercially sensible but strictly confidential.

Something like £750,000 a year rent - just to pluck a random figure out of the air.

Users who are viewing this thread