Match Thread Cardiff City (A) (3 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 8266

It was a long time ago but he wasn't great vs Northampton
That’s odd… I thought most said that he was one of the only ones that he did play well inc Andy Turner so not sure that’s right…

David O'Day

That’s odd… I thought most said that he was one of the only ones that he did play well inc Andy Turner so not sure that’s right…

Well as I was there I can only tell people what my opinion of his performance was. He wasn't great at all but no one was.

cc84cov

Moore
Hyam Fadz JCS
Kane Sheaf Allen Bidwell
O'Hare Maatsen
Gyokeres

Wilson, Rose, Reid, Howley, Shipley, Jones, Tavares​

Really down to bare bones.

Fadz in for that leadership of defence. Rose unlucky to drop out.
Gone for Bidwell's defence qualities, but fear it will stifle us going forward. Otherwise would've gone Maatsen LWB and jones AM (though far more likely to be Shipley that actually would get in)

Reckon we'll lose by a single goal.
Rose starts

Liquid Gold

I can't find my tickets.

Put them in a drawer at the beginning of December when I bought them and now they're not there.

Bad Boy

I can't find my tickets.

Put them in a drawer at the beginning of December when I bought them and now they're not there.
Ive got them and Im on the coach on the way down to Cardiff. 🤣🤣
Seriously, hope you find them in time to get there.
Can't make it, still on crutches after my left knee replacement and now Ive got a blood clot in my calf thats scaring the shit out of me.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

It's going to be head's you win.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

It was always going to be this way with so many games in such a short space of time
Virtually all Championship clubs are likely to be in the same boat
First I learned that we are one of the least booked teams in the league and now I hear that other teams have a lot of games in close succession and also get injuries. Fucks sake, what other conspiracies can I get behind now?!?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Ikpeazu is absolutely shite. How he is playing in the Championship is beyond me. Even Biamou is better than him.

*Guaranteed to score now.

AOM

Think we'll lose this.
Having such a thin squad is going to hurt this month. Looks a bit better once Godden and Dabo can return though and add a bit of depth

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Anyone know how many tickets we've shifted for tonights game ?

steve101

Weather going to be horrible on the weekend too - strong winds and rain. Even more sapping on their energy levels.

Jagmannn

Glad to be watching this at home tonight in the warm ...I have a feeling this going to be a drab game with not much to shout about ..0-0

Users who are viewing this thread