CBS issues (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Court action takes an age, do people really want to go through all that shit again for months on end.
We have shit landlords and the shittest owners in football.

well a proposed court case may really worry those bond holders and whoever is thinking of lending wasps money…

Covkid1968#

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Just said that above SISU will pray for that... & claim home sell outs for every round we win until our eventual win against Man City at Wembley. Will cost a few mill in court.
Totally feasible argument… did you see Mitrovic terrorise Liverpool today? Didn’t get a sniff against McFadzean, Hyam and Rose.

we’re deffo on for our first league cup

TomRad85

A raucous, well attended protest at their first game, making it clear they're not welcome, would be very damaging.

Gloves off time.
Our fans aren't really like that unfortunately. I can think of multiple other clubs fans that would have been making life very difficult from the very beginning, but ours.... not so much.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

steve cooper

it's got the potential to wreck our season already. We could have gone 2nd tomorrow with a win. I know it's early days but it's all about fine margins. Now 17th / 18th potentially by the end of monday and already under pressure for a good result.
We play a fancied Millwall away next weekend, and then another home game against Wigan the following Tuesday, if it goes ahead.
Potential disaster.

Telfer85

I think what is so disappointing is that again our manager and squad who have performed well above expectations over the last few years is again been let down by off field issues. Any momentum they have built going into this season is being dented by this situation.
It’s so frustrating when you think by signing a 10 year deal you think we can concentrate the football side but sadly while the ownership of the ground, wasps and ccfc remains unchanged these issues will persist. Unfortunately you can only see relations deteriorating further from here. On a season where we have sold record number of season tickets this incredibly disheartening.

Brighton Sky Blue

it's got the potential to wreck our season already. We could have gone 2nd tomorrow with a win. I know it's early days but it's all about fine margins. Now 17th / 18th potentially by the end of monday and already under pressure for a good result.
We play a fancied Millwall away next weekend, and then another home game against Wigan the following Tuesday, if it goes ahead.
Potential disaster.

We have genuinely played just one game

Skyblueweeman

Boddy and Vaughan are operational level - it’s nonsense to assume that there hasn’t been any contact and we just amble up the day before to see if the goalposts are up

It’s not a Sunday league game

I obviously wasn't insinuating they just turn up the day before you bumbling fool.

covmark

Potential disaster.
Fucking hell Steve. Settle down mate, we've played one game.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

They can do that surely! People book events due to dates they are available. Can't just assume everyone who paid is available especially seeing as it'll most likely be a midweek game crammed in
I know right. I am an STH but paid £25 for a ticket for someone else who lives in australia so can’t go to a rearranged date. I will email them and hopefully then they will give a refund

Macca

Potential disaster.

I was going to post exactly the same. Scoreboard pressure

Users who are viewing this thread