Champions league final - YouTube ? (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I'm seeing some of the media saying Liverpool fans did nothing wrong, and whilst I've seen videos of very innocent looking people getting pepper sprayed, there are also videos of groups of fans climbing the fences en-masse. Why can't they report it accurately?

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

this is worth reading

Yeah, it is a decent thread about the inept policing, but it is not being honest about the video clips going around of Liverpool fans scaling fences. The only admission there is 'one fan tried to break through and other Liverpool fans did a better job than stewards and stopped him'.

I'm sure it was a minority, and I can tell the police organisation was a joke, but even so. This whole Liverpool victim thing is crafted from things like this. If there were people misbehaving then call it out.

At least it sounds like no one was seriously hurt thankfully.

Last edited:

Brighton Sky Blue

More heartbreak for the forum's 'Reds'.

While waiting for a taxi back from the concert last night there were two supervisors. One said 'feel free to take the piss out of this one, he's a Liverpool fan', and said Liverpool fan in a clear Cov accent played along. Then the first guy goes, in another nailed on Cov accent, 'and I'm an Everton fan too, so especially good for me'.

Have a look at yourselves, embarrassing

oscillatewildly

Looks like the police shat themselves at the news that 100,000 liverpool fans were in paris without a ticket and closed 3/4 gates to try and make it harder to get in (which also made it harder to get in for those with tickets)
I've witnessed the same tactics when I was in the englandfans travel club - Absolute bare minimum of turnstiles in operation and needless slowing down of supporters on the approach to the stadium - It's a deliberate act to initiate anger. Strange how the Spanish seemed to gain entry into the stadium without any hitches, don't you think?
That wasn't 'bad organisation' last night it was deliberately orchestrated by the French authorities. They're a shower of cunts - Look at their shithousery over border controls this weekend.

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

I've witnessed the same tactics when I was in the englandfans travel club - Absolute bare minimum of turnstiles in operation and needless slowing down of supporters on the approach to the stadium - It's a deliberate act to initiate anger. Strange how the Spanish seemed to gain entry into the stadium without any hitches, don't you think?
That wasn't 'bad organisation' last night it was deliberately orchestrated by the French authorities. They're a shower of cunts - Look at their shithousery over border controls this weekend.
French riot police hate the english and it didn’t suprise me to hear that the liverpool fans were treated badly

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I think the support for them last week was more due to the revolting Manchester City.
Support for Liverpool? Nah last week was hilarious, I’d rather see Man City and Newcastle win trophies over Liverpool. one thing I will say is - why does this only happen tLiverpool? Klopp himself actively encouraged ticketless fans to go out there.

rob9872

Nah, Madrid fans all violently robbed by the scousers 🤣

clint van damme

Issues last might at the France game there as well.
Must have been a load of scousers turn up as it only happens to them apparently!

Users who are viewing this thread