Club shop window will come alive! (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

The 97/98 kit stripes with the club crest going through the shirt lovely

Nick

Administrator
here's the thread i should have commented on the kit on, as opposed to creating my own which got deleted

and I though GMK were strict

I think he meant to lock it but buggered it :whistle:

Usually we just lock them and post a link to the current thread. It is much easier for people than having a few threads on the same subject. It isn't the user's fault as they probably haven't seen it, just makes life easier for everybody!

ccfcway

understood

my fault, I should have looked

having said that, its your fault for having so many new members meaning that threads are being created far too quickly !

;)

Bobby Peru

I haven't read the FAQ. Do I have to?

Maybe you should have a EULA too. Can't have too many terms and conditions, I've always said.

I'll be all over that FAQ when I've got a window.

Nick

Administrator
Just the rules really which are pretty much common sense.

No Spam
No Pointless Posts
Stay on Topic
No Trolling :)

rob9872

There is no Fight Club!

ccfcjdee

Bringing it back to the point at hand, I want a talbot kit.

Can forget about a return to sky blue and navy. bollocks

Rich

White Shorts? Shame there isn't going to be any players around to wear this new strip!!

ccfcway

Still can't work out why this was a "huge challange". Don't give a shiny sh1t about the kit, I want to see more football like the past few games....we need to keep king....

Il Pirata

So basically the white kit is just a template or background. Then they have cut a version of the new kit up into pieces and are gradually sticking each piece onto the white kit with bits of sellotape until we get a great patchwork of what the whole kit will look like.

rob9872

That's exactly it Pirata and I think the club have under-estimated just how little we give a shit about it.

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm a sucker, it's got me well excited. All-Sky Blue '68ish style, please!!!

Thinking of getting "Hussey" on the back of mine, but that's not a good thing to have on your back as a bloke, really..

bamalamafizzfazz

Can't we just leave it as it is looking now? I quite like the look of all white with a sky blue stripe like Sevilla. Anyone else think similar?

gouldberg

Badge looks like it's in a very strange place. Not aligned with the Puma logo, not quite central but also nowhere near the usual top left spot either. Could just be they put it on in the wrong place but looks weird.

Nick

Administrator
Badge looks like it's in a very strange place. Not aligned with the Puma logo, not quite central but also nowhere near the usual top left spot either. Could just be they put it on in the wrong place but looks weird.

I think that is just pinned on for effect. :)

smileycov

Facebook User
It is going to be all sky blue, round neck 1960's stylie isn't it? kinda like that for a one off.

ajsccfc

A bit like Southampton did, replacing the stripes with a sash (not sure if they still have it)

Nonleagueherewecome

Yep, that's exactly what I think. Perhaps the promotion season kit. A fitting outfit for our exciting 100+ goal promotion season that Thorn has in mind for us. :D

I really like the Southampton "sash" kit, bit of a River Plate look, but I think that shade of sky blue with white is just too pale. All sky blue feels more powerfull.

Users who are viewing this thread