Club shop window will come alive! (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Coventry City's new home kit for next season will celebrate the 50th anniversary of the club becoming the Sky Blues.

Jimmy Hill changed City from the Bantams to the Sky Blues in 1961 and the club will have sky blue shorts to go with the sky blue shirts for next season.

Justin Tose, head of retail at Coventry City FC, told the club website: "We have said for some time now that next season's kit would pay tribute to the club's history and particularly those exciting days of the 1960's when Jimmy Hill was transforming the club.

"It was then that the club became known as the Sky Blues and we wanted to pay homage to that era."
The kit will be offically revealed at the Reading home game where it will be worn by the team.

You can pre-order the new kit which sees the shirts via the club website at www.ccfcshop.co.uk and those ordering before May 25th will receive a retro badge.

The shirts are priced at £34.99 for adult sizes and £24.99 for junior sizes.

SkyBlueUkeman

You would not believe the amount of people who went up to the shop window on Saturday and actually thought that THAT was the kit.

The most common phrase heard was "Oh My God that looks Shit" and "Its not even made well, like"
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Coventry La La La

You would not believe the amount of people who went up to the shop window on Saturday and actually thought that THAT was the kit.

The most common phrase heard was "Oh My God that looks Shit" and "Its not even made well, like"
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Seriously? that's stupid. :eek:

MatthewWallis

I was looking at it and someone said I don't like that at all I felt like hitting him some people are stupid

Disorganised1

1952 kit was blue and white stripes surely

Users who are viewing this thread