Confirmed northampton (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Not moving.

:pimp:

Okay and how do you suggest we stay in Coventry? SISU have made it clear they don't want to be there, they couldn't agree a deal to remain there which benefits all parties, Relationships have broken down between the two parties and now a rival bidder is going to buy a stake in the arena...

Can definitely see why SISU would want to stay ;)

The Penguin

Okay and how do you suggest we stay in Coventry? SISU have made it clear they don't want to be there, they couldn't agree a deal to remain there which benefits all parties, Relationships have broken down between the two parties and now a rival bidder is going to buy a stake in the arena...

I was being facetious.

Clearly I don't know what realistic options there are, short of both parties being forced at gunpoint to grow the hell up and thrash out an agreement that can be for the betterment of everyone, ESPECIALLY the football club.

But even that's not realistic. As you say, the two sides hate each other, and we're the kids caught in the middle of a bloody messy divorce battle.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

The club MMM.

Heavens above. Where do you want me to start?

Stay at the Ricoh on a one-year deal pending further negotiations?
Agree to the latest ACL rent offer?
Meet with Compass to see what's possible with F&B's?
I could go on all day.....

Looking at the last one, for example; did you hear the forums? Did you hear Fisher state he never even spoke with Compass when ACL offered to arrange such? What does that say about the thoroughness of them looking at all available plans?

And what, therefore, does that say about Northampton being the only gig in town, if they haven't researched all options?

RoboCCFC90

Go back to the Ricoh and accept the offer that was last put forward.

Which means we'll be paying £400K and not receiving revenues that the club believe should be their's? While ACL have also said they'll only negotiate with Paul Appleton and SISU have said they won't go back..

Can't see that.

SkyBlueSwiss

You state that as though SISU had been so reasonable and it's not their fault at all. Not really the truth though is it?

Brighton Sky Blue

Which means we'll be paying £400K and not receiving revenues that the club believe should be their's? While ACL have also said they'll only negotiate with Paul Appleton and SISU have said they won't go back..

Can't see that.

The revenues have been offered to be cross invoiced for FFP purposes and we will still have to pay Northampton rent.

RoboCCFC90

Heavens above. Where do you want me to start?

Stay at the Ricoh on a one-year deal pending further negotiations? - Which means we are paying no rent, but also not receiving the revenues which was the brunt of the last arguement, why would there be any reason to go back unless they were offered the revenues which they haven't.
Agree to the latest ACL rent offer? - ACL have said themselves they won't speak to anyone but Paul Appleton, we have to assume that in some aspects he has been involved in the discussions tomove us to NN, also that rent offer still doesn't benefit the club in the ways SISU feel it should.
Meet with Compass to see what's possible with F&B's? - Could do that why that hasn't been discussed beforehand.
I could go on all day.....

Looking at the last one, for example; did you hear the forums? Did you hear Fisher state he never even spoke with Compass when ACL offered to arrange such? What does that say about the thoroughness of them looking at all available plans? Fisher/SISU don't want to negotiate, they believe they have a better plan.

And what, therefore, does that say about Northampton being the only gig in town, if they haven't researched all options? - Fisher hasn't researched Feck All!

Delboycov

Can't see that.

What revenues Rob?! Do you not realise the revenue we'll get over the next few years will be small change compared to what's been spent already on this fiasco. If we're still in existence when this tinpot stadium is built outside Coventry, there's every chance we will be a league or 2 lower and we'll be saddled with rent to our owners and a massively increased debt. How much revenue do you think CCFC will make?

RoboCCFC90

The revenues have been offered to be cross invoiced for FFP purposes and we will still have to pay Northampton rent.

Yes admittedly but how much do you think NTFC are going to want ? £400K Doubt that..

RoboCCFC90

You state that as though SISU had been so reasonable and it's not their fault at all. Not really the truth though is it?

Never said it wasn't SBS..

RoboCCFC90

What revenues Rob?! Do you not realise the revenue we'll get over the next few years will be small change compared to what's been spent already on this fiasco. If we're still in existence when this tinpot stadium is built outside Coventry, there's every chance we will be a league or 2 lower and we'll be saddled with rent to our owners and a massively increased debt. How much revenue do you think CCFC will make?

I am talking about revenues at the Ricoh Del.. I don't argue that..

RoboCCFC90

I see you craftily avoid ACL's cross-invoicing offer. We can get rid of David Bell for as much as that rent.

No but do you think it's enough for what CCFC require/need? CCFC want to maximise it's full revenue input nothing wrong with that..

skyblue1523

This is the sadest day of my life supporting ccfc,i cant belive they can get away with this utter disgrace on sisu acl fl and the fa.Its no longer a fans sports :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Users who are viewing this thread