Coronavirus Thread (Off Topic, Politics) (64 Viewers)

baldy

Anyone that refers to it as the “MSM” as if it’s an offshoot of the Illuminati is usually jam packed full of conspiracy nonsense

How many more times? I don’t believe in conspiracies at all & I know corona obviously exists,I just think the media have ramped up the fear levels about it non-stop for 18 months & it’s horrible to see all the propaganda
Oh…and stop getting annoyed by abbreviations - PUSB

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Get over yourself, I didn't turn up on the forum fora month or two because I'd had enough of the shite. I've only unignored you now because everyone's replying to you and it makes no sense otherwise. Talk about an inflated sense of self-importance.

Laughable.

You're *really* taking the piss now. This just so you can laugh at the fact I'm too nervous to go, early doors? And the reason I am is because of eejits like you.

No, it wasn't to laugh at you for being too nervous to go. I really don't know what you think of me to be so full of hatred.

I was offering you a pint in a neutral atmosphere, genuinely, but suit yourself.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Well all I've seen from you so far is persistent thinly veiled prejudice against Raheem Sterling, persistent thinly veiled peddling of various covid conspiracies, calling people 'triggered' about covid and ripping the piss out of them- but then insisting you're actually a cuddly caring guy who just wants to help people with their nerves about covid, and to set about proving it you then put up a bizarre travelogue for no apparent reason.

If I go back through your archives will I find worse? 😥

Regarding Sterling, I held my hands up and said he proved me wrong in that tournament. Not sure what else there is to say but that to be honest.

I did get annoyed with people about covid yes, because there was becoming a bit of a culture war about it. We'll see more of that regarding masks now I fear.

Also, I'm not sure why you are so obsessed with every single post I make. If you didn't care for the travelogue you can just ignore it. You have to respond to every single one of my posts and say something negative, it isn't just to me either. You do it to many people. I think you have some good opinions sometimes but your tone towards others is appalling.

Grendel

pipkin73

As most of you know, i'm desperate for tourists to come here.
If not i and many won't survive (not even sure how i'm still here).
I've been called up about 7 or 8 times now to get my jab in the UK, i keep telling them i live abroad (so remove me from the UK figures as loads live abroad like me.

Remove us from the official figures and the UK figures will improve. (mind you, prob thousands of illegals want it but can't as not registered (just jab them, do open clinics, make it free and easy otherwise they won't turn up for a jab and keep spreading it. Make it free of paperwork, etc, just jab all those who want it) Don't use it as a way of finding illegals if you do they will just spread the virus and it will never end.

Liquid Gold

Going to be loads of preaching going on about the scenes of people being in clubs tonight.

While I might not agree that this is the best time for them to open I hope people have enough awareness to blame the government for anything that happens and not people that have shut themselves off for 16 months to protect others doing what they can legally do or an industry that's on its arse trying to make some much needed cash.

The same melts will be out with the #COVIDIOT shite though.

Covstu

Going to be loads of preaching going on about the scenes of people being in clubs tonight.

While I might not agree that this is the best time for them to open I hope people have enough awareness to blame the government for anything that happens and not people that have shut themselves off for 16 months to protect others doing what they can legally do or an industry that's on its arse trying to make some much needed cash.

The same melts will be out with the #COVIDIOT shite though.
How can anyone social distance in a nightclub unless they reduce capacity significantly, likewise gigs etc. Everyone is playing within the rules as of today but does feel wrong when cases are rising (although deaths aren’t as bad as they were) and just a move to pass this problem to the public to say ‘gave you the freedom and advice but you lot are to blame’.

Evo1883

Just popped to local garage , all but 1 wearing a mask .. including me .

Not too sure you will see the massive change that you are expecting in your day to day..Well maybe the better word is less dramatic than you think

no_loyalty

The numbers are growing again, three in our office have been confirmed positive in the last few days, two are double vaccinated, one is single vaccinated and also had the virus previously.

Liquid Gold

How can anyone social distance in a nightclub unless they reduce capacity significantly, likewise gigs etc. Everyone is playing within the rules as of today but does feel wrong when cases are rising (although deaths aren’t as bad as they were) and just a move to pass this problem to the public to say ‘gave you the freedom and advice but you lot are to blame’.
Social distancing isn't the law anymore. You're right that it's passing the blame onto the public but then going and blaming the public is playing right into their hands. Remember who isn't offering support giving the frontline workers in these industries no option.

Liquid Gold

Just popped to local garage , all but 1 wearing a mask .. including me .

Not too sure you will see the massive change that you are expecting in your day to day..Well maybe the better word is less dramatic than you think
I'll still put a mask on in most places too, it just feels like common courtesy at the moment with cases so high.

Evo1883

My brother, who is only 26, has been out with the delta variant since last Wednesday.

He just has been out of bed at all, aches, pains, fevers, chills, chest pains the lot. He plays Saturday league and boxes so fit as a fiddle.

This is still no joke.

It's a bizarre virus .

Fit people struggling, my mate who's as unfit as you can imagine with mild sniffles , nothing more.

Sick Boy

My brother, who is only 26, has been out with the delta variant since last Wednesday.

He just has been out of bed at all, aches, pains, fevers, chills, chest pains the lot. He plays Saturday league and boxes so fit as a fiddle.

This is still no joke.
Sorry to hear that, I hope he recovers soon.

Users who are viewing this thread