Match Thread Cov vs QPR Sat 22nd Jan (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Scott twine or Jamie Patterson I’ll take

oh how we paying for that? So he’s the biggest problem

Grendel

Don’t take your chances you get punished we got what we deserved not taking them

You mean the numerous Allen chances and the sitter Waghorn fluffed?

Sky Blue Harry H

Every City fan would rather we won scrappily than play well and lose; however, we can play dreadfullly and lose and it can become demoralising as you can't see how things are going to progress (see Birmingham City - and yes, I know they won today) We had the likes of Stuart Beavon, Maguire-Drew, Jordan Turnbull and Kyel Reid to look forward to watching not long ago. Some people have short memories!

Last edited:

Grendel

TwistAndShoutCCFC1987

Earlier in the season , o’hare’s wastefulness went unnoticed and wasn’t important because gyok was getting us the goals to win us games. Now , that isn’t the case and his chances missed are becoming crucial. At the end of the day , if he could finish he wouldn’t be playing for us , so it’s a catch 22.

Sick Boy

Earlier in the season , o’hare’s wastefulness went unnoticed and wasn’t important because gyok was getting us the goals to win us games. Now , that isn’t the case and his chances missed are becoming crucial. At the end of the day , if he could finish he wouldn’t be playing for us , so it’s a catch 22.
Those who don’t rate him will only realise his wider contribution once he’s gone.

Sky Blue Harry H

I know two turkeys doth not an eagle make, but how nice must it have been for Jordan Shipley to hear that response from the crowd today. Should do wonders for his confidence. Shame about that scuff just before he was subbed.

Brighton Sky Blue

I know two turkeys doth not an eagle make, but how nice must it have been for Jordan Shipley to hear that response from the crowd today. Should do wonders for his confidence. Shame about that scuff just before he was subbed.

Picked up a knock I think otherwise he wasn’t going off. Just putting his boot through it like his colleagues should have

larry_david

With o hares finishing now it's getting to the point where you think blindly, today is the day, and it still doesn't happen! It's like how I feel with Kelly when he didn't score for 3 years then got that brace against Wycombe.

Except o hare is our 10 🙈

Sky_Blue_Daz

Do t think we deserved to lose that , we were all over them second half

skyblu3sk

How the fuck did we lose today 🤣 Thought Fadz looked a bit shakey coming back in to the side, hopefully that was a one off as he has been awesome this year. Also hoping Bidwell needs time to settle as didn't see much in his cameo to think he would be anything more than OK. Hopefully in a few games he's up and running. Both Vik and O'hare need a sloppy goal to get going.

Grendel

With o hares finishing now it's getting to the point where you think blindly, today is the day, and it still doesn't happen! It's like how I feel with Kelly when he didn't score for 3 years then got that brace against Wycombe.

Except o hare is our 10 🙈

So his finishing was worse than Jamie Allen today?

Grendel

And we will still score as many goals so overall we wouldn't miss him right? I mean moore only has one less goal than him so far

so does waghorn

OldBedrocker

I’d rather he could hit the back of the net was being chased by a number of clubs we got good money for him and could invest in the next one

Tommo1993

Had them on the ropes big time second half. With the slightest inkling of impartiality, the QPR fans certainly would admit a lucky result.

Chip Batch

Not been on here today, but a proper good performance, let down again by a lack of people that can take their chances. We should have won, never mind lost

Sheaf MOM for us again. He’s been great the last few games.

As much as I like him and want him to come good, we’ve outgrown O’Hare and need more from someone playing in that position. It’s came to be that he’s the only one of our players I don’t want the ball passed to in the final third - particularly if we’re on the counter. The best we can hope for is he wins a free kick. He never scores or plays a killer ball. I get what he brings - he works hard but they all do. None of them ever let us down with that, but he hasn’t got that final bit of quality or composure.

i know we’ve not got money to bring players in, so need to work with that we’ve got, but I think someone else deserves a chance there.

Anyway, another good performance and we’re doing great generally. I know we’re punching above our budget, but we’re not out of the playoff contention yet. We’ll have to see how the news about Godden effects that though.

Users who are viewing this thread