Match Thread Coventry City at Crewe Alexandra Match Thread - Saturday 17th Mar (1 Viewer)

itsabuzzard

Had trouble once from English thugs. Had a go at my Irish musicians for singing Irish songs. When asked „ok, what do you want?“ they said „sweet chariot“. That’s where we are.
Not sure what your point is.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

steve82

Another enjoyable day out at Crewe, fans were as usual we're great and created a good atmosphere in freezing conditions.

Not sure if Crewe made a mess of the tickets or what but people were stood in the packed aisles watching, last time we had behind the goal and would of been sensible to of been allocated that too rather than put 50 Crewe fans in it. Seemed poorly managed.

Sick Boy

Another enjoyable day out at Crewe, fans were as usual we're great and created a good atmosphere in freezing conditions.

Not sure if Crewe made a mess of the tickets or what but people were stood in the packed aisles watching, last time we had behind the goal and would of been sensible to of been allocated that too rather than put 50 Crewe fans in it. Seemed poorly managed.

It always happens when the allocation is near enough full or sold out and they don't enforce the reserved seating.

steve82

It always happens when the allocation is near enough full or sold out and they don't enforce the reserved seating.

Yes that does bring its own issues but it seemed like there was too many fans in the side stand to when I've previously been.

Didn't impact me but as I was stood on the end of a block it was very populated from top to bottom.

I was surprised we wasn't given the stand behind the goal like previous.

Garryb80

In the end block to the left of the stand there were plenty of seats. The issue was fans standing in gangways by their mates.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
As Doyle wasn't booked, does that mean he now cannot be suspended for an accumulation of yellows this season?

steve82

In the end block to the left of the stand there were plenty of seats. The issue was fans standing in gangways by their mates.

I’ve just seen a pic from the Crewe main stand and your correct, empty seats at each end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Really didn't help, they said sit anywhere then inevitably there were squabbles over 'you're in my seat' etc. Detracted a bit from the otherwise good day out.

tigersb

Had a great day out,magic atmosphere at the game and crucial win
Only downside was so called fans letting off flares in the pub and singing songs that had nothing to do with Cov or football

tigersb

What sort of songs?
It might have been because it was St Paddy’s day
But it was sectarian songs
Loved the banter in the eighties at Highfield rd regards Rangers/Celtic but I’ve no time for all that crap about religion

Sick Boy

It might have been because it was St Paddy’s day
But it was sectarian songs
Loved the banter in the eighties at Highfield rd regards Rangers/Celtic but I’ve no time for all that crap about religion

Yeah thought so, we had some idiots nearby and a couple of cousins of mine from Limerick came along, needless to say they weren't impressed at all.
I think there was a group down the front with an Irish flag which seemed to wind up the bigoted lot and they spent a bit of the first half seemingly trying to have a go at them.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Yeah thought so, we had some idiots nearby and a couple of cousins of mine from Limerick came along, needless to say they weren't impressed at all.
I think there was a group down the front with an Irish flag which seemed to wind up the bigoted lot and they spent a bit of the first half seemingly trying to have a go at them.

Didn’t see anyone with an Ireland flag and I was sat to the right in the second half.

Tommo72

Atmosphere in Bar 7 (think that’s the name) was excellent but letting off the flares was a bit brain dead, especially twice. Was certainly a few hundred excitable lads there......Notts County will be lively.

stupot07

Really didn't help, they said sit anywhere then inevitably there were squabbles over 'you're in my seat' etc. Detracted a bit from the otherwise good day out.
Agree with that. And as everyone is stood up its hard to find a random seat in the middle, so everyone was just stood in the aisles.

Also some c-unit who threw a coin and a bloody hot coffee down the stand, which missed my 7 year old by inches. Not to mention the idiots that vandalised a few of the seats.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Agree with that. And as everyone is stood up its hard to find a random seat in the middle, so everyone was just stood in the aisles.

Also some c-unit who threw a coin and a bloody hot coffee down the stand, which missed my 7 year old by inches. Not to mention the idiots that vandalised a few of the seats.

Not saying this didn’t happen but I’m often stunned at what people say they’ve heard or seen at a City away game on here, I’m either not very observant or they’re very sneaky. Must be the same idiots each week.
Was in bar 7 when the flare went off, surprised it didn’t set the fire alarm off and that the bouncers took it so well. Most landlords would flip if you sent a smoke bomb off in their pub. Shame it was out of beer by about 1pm, good atmosphere in there.

Sick Boy

Where we're you sitting? That's shocking

Users who are viewing this thread