Match Thread Coventry City - Colchester United Match Thread - Saturday 21st Oct (4 Viewers)

martcov

At what point do you say this is worse than last year. Last year we clearly didn't have players up to the task, this year we have the players but the system is fucking diabolical.

At what point do we find a league which we can get out of? Upwards.

skyblueeyesrevisited

Over 7 hours without a goal yet our only natural finisher sits the entire game warming the bench. Robins states he has things to learn. Presume this is his defensive duties. So what better time to get him on against 10 men! Bewildering!

PVA

Remember when we won 3 in a row and everyone was going crazy about how good we are, how good Robins is and how we're certs to go up.

Sooner rather than later we're going to win 3 in a row and everyone is going to be saying the same things. Football fans are so fickle.

larry_david

Remember when we won 3 in a row and everyone was going crazy about how good we are, how good Robins is and how we're certs to go up.

Sooner rather than later we're going to win 3 in a row and everyone is going to be saying the same things. Football fans are so fickle.
I can't even remember the days I thought we were going to score

oucho

It does feel a bit reminiscent of the beginnings of the slides that saw the ends of the likes of Boothroyd, Pressley and Mowbray.

Nick

Administrator
9 players back in our box lots of the second half. Robins is stubborn I reckon
He has lost it. Even when they went down to 10, should have a striker ready to come on and go for it.
We were putting tens of crosses in and trying to be direct with no height in the box

ccfcway

exactly. A lot of people now calling for Robins to leave.

Its not a great spell, but we are still 8th....

Next week we face Luton who will attack us. Very likely it will give us opportunities to attack

oucho

Did anyone see any of the trouble in the away end? Was the steward ok?

Nick

Administrator

Next week we face Luton who will attack us. Very likely it will give us opportunities to attack
We had an opportunity to attack 10 men today. He chose not to.l and defend the draw.

Who was he expecting to attack the crosses?

ccfcway

Robins

"people forget we scored some decent goals against wallsall. We need to take this on the chin at the moment"

Samo

Over 7 hours without a goal yet our only natural finisher sits the entire game warming the bench. Robins states he has things to learn. Presume this is his defensive duties. So what better time to get him on against 10 men! Bewildering!

Bearing in mind he knows what the fans want it would now seem to be sheer belligerence.

Sick Boy

Next weekend is going to be a very, very tough game. I would take a draw.

stupot07

Robins

"people forget we scored some decent goals against wallsall. We need to take this on the chin at the moment"
Great. 1 was a pen and it was completely different side that played and scored the second....

2efc11887dfcebb905314db3bc1ba0d1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread