Match Thread Coventry City - Crawley Town Match Thread - Saturday 25th Nov (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Soft free kick given against grimmer then! McNulty pressured their keeper and forced a soft kick out, grimmer deemed to have fouled the man it went to.

Grendel

Doyle’s distribution is beyond awful

Nick

Administrator
Beavon keeps a long ball in well, good cross over but their player heads it out for a corner. Was going to Haynes if their player didnt get the touch.

Nick

Administrator
Our defenders / midfield seem to be making space to get the ball, just not driving forward enough.

Grendel

Nazon deflected shot off the post.

Grendel

Statistically Crawley have an attempt on goal

skylark37

Great chance for Nazon. Good position for him, edge of the box - deflection and off the post.
Tom Davies looking pretty composed and trying some positive passes.
Beavon working hard.

lifeskyblue

I’m worried this is so one sided and Crawley the worst side I have seen this season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great_Expectations

I’ll say again; we are looking a lot more positive and as though we actually have a game plan.

Only questionable aspect is high balls to Beavon and he appears to be the furthest player forward.

Nazon hit and miss as always.

Davies is a great centre back - he wins everything, no idea why he was initially ridiculed.

Nick

Administrator
I’ll say again; we are looking a lot more positive and as though we actually have a game plan.

Only questionable aspect is high balls to Beavon and he appears to be the furthest player forward.

Nazon hit and miss as always.

Davies is a great centre back - he wins everything, no idea why he was initially ridiculed.

We need to stop the high balls to Beavon, pointless.

Esoterica

It's very nice to have a bit more down the middle today. Quite surprised Biamou got dropped playing in this shape though.

Nick

Administrator
If our tactic was going to be to keep playing it up top, it makes you wonder why Beavon has come in for Biamou? Whilst Beavon is trying he’s not winning much against their CB

We always seem to do it, play to the strengths of people on the bench.

Grendel

Beavon getting caught repeatedly offside.

Users who are viewing this thread