Match Thread Coventry City - Crewe Alexandra Match Thread - Saturday 30th Sep (1 Viewer)

Esoterica

I'd keep it the same for the 2nd half but tell them they need to move the ball a bit quicker, it's all a bit pedestrian. Maybe McNulty for Biamou after 60 minutes. He's played well again but think McNulty's pace/movement will help.

Otis

Hmm. Odd game. At times we look like ripping them apart and we were flooding forwards. Got the goal and had 5 mins of great football, but since then we have been a lot more reserved.

First 15-20 mins Crewe were giving us so much space .

Great_Expectations

Pick up the tempo and the game should easily be ours.

We aren't playing particularly well and the tempo has dropped but they aren't threatening.

I'd keep the team as if for now, but move everyone forward slightly and go attacking.

CovisGod

We're playing well, should have had a couple by now. An early goal 2nd half and I think we'd open the floodgates

Sky Blue Dal

Just come in to listen to the match on ifollow ... I have a season pass and cant't listen to the match live. keep getting directed to subscribe page.

Feels like I have been ripped off as I called support and they are not responding?

Any one have any idea's?

Nick

Administrator
Just come in to listen to the match on ifollow ... I have a season pass and cant't listen to the match live. keep getting directed to subscribe page.

Feels like I have been ripped off as I called support and they are not responding?

Any one have any idea's?
Try the live chat

Esoterica

How we doing?

I'm in Bucharest on a stag do.
Well taken early goal by Nazon after a huge slice of luck when the ball stayed in play off the corner flag. Jones curled onto the bar soon after. Since then the intensity dropped, Crewe devoid of confidence and dropped quite deep and struggling to break them down. Game will open up 2nd half when they have to start chasing the game.

stevefloyd

Crewe closing down quickly at times Jones looking dangerous on the ball unlucky just clipping the bar, not really creating much down the left side, Duck looking stronger on the ball great finish Biamou taking a lot of digs from their number 6 and not getting any protection from the ref, defence doing their job but their strikers are pressing well doyle and kelly digging in but need another goal or 2 to finish Crewe off

NortonSkyBlue

Overnight from Riyadh, a few hours sleep and my wife says let's go to Pizza Express in town for lunch. Out at 2.15, over 1and a half hours to get out of West Orchard car park and just got in the ground! Let's hope the second half is a good one!

Grendel

Doyle's ability to find opponents at will with head or foot is astonishing.

Gazolba

Any one have any idea's?
Are you using a different IP address than the one you signed up with?

Grendel

He's going to have to take a couple of the forward players off. We are not holding the ball st all.

Users who are viewing this thread