Match Thread Coventry City - Crewe Alexandra Match Thread - Saturday 30th Sep (1 Viewer)

Otis

He ran around as usual and didn't look like scoring again, but he did put the ball through to Nazon?

Overall average as always I really think that Robins needs to sit him down and explain to him that he is allowed to go in the box, he now has one league goal in his last twenty three games since the start of last season.
The game changed when he came on and considering it was Beavon outside the box creating opportunities for others I don't see how he could have been IN the box on the end of the opportunities that he created.

tigersb

Cloughie called him a clown pre match.

England didn't qualify for the World Cup, because the keeper then went on and had a blinder
Always thought Cloughie called him a clown after the game

Terry Gibson's perm

The game changed when he came on and considering it was Beavon outside the box creating opportunities for others I don't see how he could have been IN the box on the end of the opportunities that he created.

A real goalscorer would be breaking his neck to get into the box to score he is now so used to people not expecting him to score he doesn't bother.

His scoring record says it all centre backs score more often than him, the last game he played we had a corner and was outside the box.

I thought it was a shame yesterday that Ponticelli was replaced in the matchday squad by him as Crewe seemed good opponents to bring him on against.

fernandopartridge

The same Manager who didn't employ similar whilst he was at Bury? I still remember the injustice when we were mugged there 2-1 a couple of years ago.
As others have said, we have been nicey nicey in midfield for too long and whether you view it as professional or cynical, it's another 3 pts and on to the next game.
Aye. His brother was a horrible niggly player as well

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread