Coventry City Ladies. (1 Viewer)

procdoc

Procdoc is talking crap then

Club have been very reasonable under the circumstances -.time to move on.

I was just repeating what I was told. It seems you can't pass on any information without you pair of self-righteous bell ends jumping all over people. No wonder I stopped posting on here

Grendel

I was just repeating what I was told. It seems you can't pass on any information without you pair of self-righteous bell ends jumping all over people. No wonder I stopped posting on here

But an official spokesperson says you are talking rubbish.

CovLadies

iv) We have always self funded by attracting sponsorships, fundraising events, supporting the delivery of coaching, fitness initiatives and sometimes downright begging.
v) We are always willing to talk to potential new partners.
vi) we invest considerable other resource into development of young players, facilities, coaching qualifications, physio and medical staff,, welfare, diet and nutrition.
vi) No we can't move games beyond a 2hour window from 14:00 Sundays, and even then we require consent of opponents, match officials and 7 days prior consent of FA. This is the Premier League, not local Sunday pub football. And if CCFC had rescheduled a home match to a Sunday, we would have been obliged to move to a fall back venue. Which is what happened when Wasps moved in.

Thank you again for all the positive comment.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

procdoc

But an official spokesperson says you are talking rubbish.
Are you thick? I just told you I was repeating what I was told by two separate people. The official spokesperson is well within their rights to refute the information that I PASSED ON. You on the other hand just look for an argument to make your sad little life seem more significant. You must get a hard on everytime you try and humiliate someone on a poxy forum you sad little man

Grendel

Are you thick? I just told you I was repeating what I was told by two separate people. The official spokesperson is well within their rights to refute the information that I PASSED ON. You on the other hand just look for an argument to make your sad little life seem more significant. You must get a hard on everytime you try and humiliate someone on a poxy forum you sad little man

To be fair in your case I'm doing nothing. You are achieving it all by yourself.

Nick

Administrator
How is simply passing on information me humiliating myself? You're making yourself look a fool again. Now go away

To be fair, you started the abuse and then the ladies team backed him up and you are close to catching SBK in the meltdown for today stakes.

Either SISU are to blame and you are correct, or whoever is using that ladies account is telling porkies.

procdoc

To be fair, you started the abuse and then the ladies team backed him up...

So if someone is condescending towards me I can't back myself up? I get abuse for posting what I'm told yet that's ok but as soon as I retort you back up the usual suspects. Consider this my last post Nick as obviously only certain members are allowed an opinion.

Grendel

How is simply passing on information me humiliating myself? You're making yourself look a fool again. Now go away

Because your "information" is from David Johnson

hill83

Ooh, Grendel, you were doing so well. Where will this go next? I'm so excited.

Grendel

Nick

Administrator
So if someone is condescending towards me I can't back myself up? I get abuse for posting what I'm told yet that's ok but as soon as I retort you back up the usual suspects. Consider this my last post Nick as obviously only certain members are allowed an opinion.

you are throwing abuse but can't accept somebody saying what you posted was rubbish? You didn't get abuse, somebody said the content of your post was bollocks.

If somebody had called you a prick because they disagreed with you, that is personal to them rather than the post, so it is abusive.

Where has it been said only certain people can have an opinion?

Grendel

One all!

We could get in a Wimbledon theme and have a tie break?

He's gone silent at the mention of Mr Coventry - I think he's been aced and has nowhere to go

CovLadies

Guys,
It's always good to see such passion, but these postings are not aimed at causing conflict. We're not political, our purpose here was to provide some clarity among all the misrepresentation and conjecture. All we've posted here is factual and accurate. We're not pointing any fingers...just setting the record straight.

lewys33

guys,
it's always good to see such passion, but these postings are not aimed at causing conflict. We're not political, our purpose here was to provide some clarity among all the misrepresentation and conjecture. All we've posted here is factual and accurate. We're not pointing any fingers...just setting the record straight.

Sent from my c6603 using tapatalk

don't make this about you!

Continue gents ..........

Nick

Administrator
Guys,
It's always good to see such passion, but these postings are not aimed at causing conflict. We're not political, our purpose here was to provide some clarity among all the misrepresentation and conjecture. All we've posted here is factual and accurate. We're not pointing any fingers...just setting the record straight.

I don't think anybody would blame you for causing anything and I can't see anybody having an issue or wishing the ladies team any bad. (if wishing any bad is even a real saying).

Users who are viewing this thread