Match Thread Coventry City - Leicester City Match Thread - Saturday 13th Jan (4 Viewers)

skybluegod

Love the coping on their forum, apparently they were on track to destroy us before the red, we also “didn’t lay a glove” on them for 30 mins (despite hitting the post in the first few mins with Saka)

Delusional fanbase, they’re in for a shock if they think that bald twat will keep them in the Prem.

I can't be arsed to read back through the thread but this can't be genuinely the consensus on here of the first half?

Barring one opportunity we dominated them even when they had 11 men. The penalty was a kick in the bollocks, but other than the casedi opportunity they created nothing.

astleyfox

So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻

clint van damme

Feel like if we made playoffs it would be less stressful than last year. Odds are hard to make playoffs twice so kinda like less expectations imo

I'm just trying to look at it logically, which teams have I seen this season who I think are much stronger than us, Leeds and Leicester, we've taken 4 points of them either side of Christmas.

Leeds at home, Southampton away are challenging, other than that......

Tommo1993

Think the only thing that flopped today was WLADITT. It was more of a mess than the ref. Might have been because the atmosphere was overpowering it.

HadjiChippo

They really are a sensitive bunch, didn’t take long to break out the blitz jokes

I can't be arsed to read back through the thread but this can't be genuinely the consensus on here of the first half?

Barring one opportunity we dominated them even when they had 11 men. The penalty was a kick in the bollocks, but other than the casedi opportunity they created nothing.
Looking back through think he was talking about 2nd half but still didn’t make any sense

Tommo1993

So, congratulations on winning your biggest game in years. To be fair, you are a good side. And, your crowd made a good noise. But(!) the penno was a stick on, your defender should have ho e off, if you deem Fatawa’s challenge a ref. His studs were inside KDH’s knee. Eleven vs eleven, I say we win. We score and create little in the first half of games. So, bants aside, see you next time, if we ever play you again!👋🏻

Shut up you clown. 11v11 we were pretty much dominating. Off you go, c**t.

oscillatewildly

Excuse me for arriving late to this party - bloody deliberating condition known as a perma smile.
It really is starting to ache now.
But has that Astley fox chappy turned up?
Hackers I know can take it as well as dish it so all is fair in love and war etc.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Astleeeeeeeyyyyy.

NorthernWisdom

I'm just trying to look at it logically, which teams have I seen this season who I think are much stronger than us, Leeds and Leicester, we've taken 4 points of them either side of Christmas.

Leeds at home, Southampton away are challenging, other than that......
I still struggle to believe lightning could strike twice and we go on such a good run two seasons in a row - we're already doing better than I expected!

That said, we do seem to train a bit like Man Utd to finish the season stronger than we start...

Brighton Sky Blue

Your banter is worse than your team was today my friend

Paul Anthony

Love this team. The confidence flowing through them, despite what certain naysayers might suggest, I genuinely think we've got in us to beat most at this level.

Evo1883

Got to say after some frustrating minutes against their low block second half , I felt that robins got it bang on overall, great timing everything .Jamie allen also made a huge difference making space for us .

I felt like before we conceded the penalty it was actually 2 good sides in a game of chess

We look good , and this team is better than last seasons .. just match the highest earner and get him signed up

Skyblue Bangkok

Enjoy it while your dodgy owners keep on being subsidized by the Thai tax payer and military junta masquerading as a " legitimate " govt .

Manchester_sky_blue

Just another league game to us.

Users who are viewing this thread