Match Thread Coventry City - Shrewsbury Town Match Thread - Tuesday 29th Aug (5 Viewers)

shmmeee

200.gif

Typical City.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Some fans calling for Robins to go. FFS we have some retard supporters.

The only way it would be right for Robins to leave any time soon is if we could get Russell Slade back...

There's a special place in hell reserved for the retarded fans that were calling for Slade to be appointed in the first place and then reinstated this summer!

...I hope you like the heat!!!

oucho

There's a special place in hell reserved for the retarded fans that were calling for Slade to be appointed in the first place and then reinstated this summer!

...I hope you like the heat!!!
WHO said that??????

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It's hilarious reading this thread from P13 onwards (if you're using Tapatalk on an iPhone). Meltdown central again but now with two quick goals, everyone has calmed their shit down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only we'd come out from the start the same way we started the second that might not have happened :)

steve82

Yeah beavon and McNulty up top, working much better.
Perhaps thanks to Andreu, who looks good at CM, take it down well and plays.

Yes, when Beavon came on we did that. Had I noticed the sub I might have reported on it ;)

Is it a case of 442 working better or is it more a case of Shrewsbury collapse and a change in application in our boys performance levels.

Pete in Portugal

It's hilarious reading this thread from P13 onwards (if you're using Tapatalk on an iPhone). Meltdown central again but now with two quick goals, everyone has calmed their shit down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 2 quick goals came soon after we switched to 4-4-2 , which is what some people were suggesting as an obvious change in formation. Robins got there in the end abd it's paid off. Brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread