Match Thread Coventry City v Luton Match Thread Tuesday 13th March (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Traffic on M6!!

Lane (or Lanes) closed, long delays, accident involving…, very Slow Traffic.
Two lanes closed, long delays and very slow traffic due to accident , possibly four vehicles involved on M6 Southbound between J3A and J3 A444. Lanes two and three (of three) are closed about halfway between the junctions. Cameras show only a few cars getting through at J2.

Nick

Administrator
Based on the lineup, I am going for a 3-1 loss (penalty to us).

I hope I am wrong and it's a win though, I like being proven wrong with things like that.

AFCCOVENTRY

Tough game today. 3 points is what we need but as long as we don't lose.

Not sure what's Vicenti will bring to the team.

pusbccfc

Will Vincenti have his first good game as a wide player this season?

Seems a typical defensive set up from Robins.

smileycov

Facebook User
I like the line up. Baylis driving forward hopefully Shipley on his game. JCH and McNulty a goal a piece

lifeskyblue

Worried no pace and no natural width. Be difficult to create the right ball for the front two. JCH has got to show more desire than he did 1st half Saturday or I can see us not having many shots on goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covmark

Glad bayliss has been moved infield. However the lack of pace is a worry. Fingers crossed for this one.
I'm going 1-1. Mcnulty.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Otis

Positive move moving Bayliss, followed by a negative dropping Reid.

We now have some creativity in the middle, but zero pace and little movement out wide.
Reid did get a knock in that first half though on Saturday. Could be why he is on the bench, but Haynes was poor, so more likely Shipley could be there to offer more protection.

wingy

Reid and Kelly on the bench.

Willis not even on the bench, Stokes the only defender.

I'm not sure about this being completely out of the squad then coming in to start then back out again for a game.

Yeah where's Willis ?

Otis

I feel a Tonking coming on 0-3
Me too.

Think we could be in for a shock tonight. All this talk of automatic promotion, yet we are not playing well or creating enough.

We need a sterling performance from the City to bag the points tonight.
We lose and cue the wailing and gnashing of teeth to return and would expect the Robins sacking thread to make another appearance.

Brighton Sky Blue

Me too.

Think we could be in for a shock tonight. All this talk of automatic promotion, yet we are not playing well or creating enough.

We need a sterling performance from the City to bag the points tonight.
We lose and cue the wailing and gnashing of teeth to return and would expect the Robins sacking thread to make another appearance.

He has already shown a bit more ambition by partnering Doyle and Bayliss. It's not losing to Luton that gets people's backs up, it's more performances like Accrington and FGR.

larry_david

Bayliss in the middle fair enough. Defence fair enough Front line fair enough. Reid impact off bench fair enough. Vincenti first appearance in a while...not sure. Hope he finally steps up

Otis

He has already shown a bit more ambition by partnering Doyle and Bayliss. It's not losing to Luton that gets people's backs up, it's more performances like Accrington and FGR.
You sure? This is the City. The fact the talk has come back to automatic promotion lately makes me think there will be a lot of angry fans tonight if we lose, especially if we lose heavily.

Brighton Sky Blue

You sure? This is the City. The fact the talk has come back to automatic promotion lately makes me think there will be a lot of angry fans tonight if we lose, especially if we lose heavily.

You'll see me talking about automatic promotion if we ever make it within touching distance of 3rd, and I think most of us fall into that category at the moment. I won't be angry at losing to the side that has been top for virtually all season, but I am angry at losing twice to FGR, drawing at Barnet etc. It's those results against the poorer teams in the league that are keeping us out of the top 3.

Users who are viewing this thread