Match Thread Coventry City vs Lincoln City Match Thread - Saturday 3rd Mar (1 Viewer)

Otis

Is that you have 10-12 a day but then you have two with your missus?
Nope. She doesn't like any kind of sports, doesn't matter whether it is ping pong or piss pong.

Nick

Administrator
Damn.

Missing next Saturday then and back for our match.

Unless we put a bit of snow in the stands so theirs is abandoned so the ban doesnt count next week?

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Camridge Equalised with Luton too. Means Accrington are 4 points behind with a game in hand.

Back in the mixer

Nick

Administrator
On a note of beer, I bought some Birra Morrettis. Werent the best for the price of them.

wingy

Depends what the second caution was for.
Dissent, foul anxta abusive language two games .
Violent behaviour is three.

skyblueinBaku

Unless we put a bit of snow in the stands so theirs is abandoned so the ban doesnt count next week?

giphy.gif
I used to see them by the dozen when I lived in Moscow. They would clear all of the main roads in a few hours. Very efficient.

Ricketts

The egg chasing game Hull v Warrington went ahead despite the M62 closure meaning nobody was able to travel there to watch it, unless they facy chancing Snake Pass.

It's thawed out really quickly here and calling the game off was a mistake.

Thinking the arena would get sued if someone slipped is an urban myth. Only if they were negligent, like putting hot water down to thaw the snow.

Skyblueweeman

Bottle of Vodka for breakfast. Just don't let anybody hear that it's from Aldi as it will go mental on here.

Do you know what...the Lidl’s vodka is great and a third of the price of Grey Goose. I love GG...my favourite spirit tipple. If I or friends/colleagues go to the States, I normally get a 1ltr bottle for about £30. A 75cl bottle in the supermarket is about £38 so it pays to get a bigger bottle but cheaper, from the States.

However, someone told me about the Lidl version which is about £15 for 75cl. So I bought a couple of bottles and Mrs WM poured me one GG and coke and a Lidl’s version. Genuinely couldn’t tell the difference.

So if anyone likes a Grey Goose, save yourself about 65% and get yourself down to Lidl. You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes looking at it positively. We just played 2 tough games in under a week. Lincoln didn't play midweek.

Players carrying injuries and niggles...Doyle. Shipley...Davies...Kelly....etc get that extra rest.

That's a fair point, although it is annoying that Lincoln were seemingly so desperate to get it called off. You are THE most "glass half full" City fan ever though I reckon. If you found out that your brother had shagged your wife, you'd say "ah well, better than with some stranger"!

Otis

That's a fair point, although it is annoying that Lincoln were seemingly so desperate to get it called off. You are THE most "glass half full" City fan ever though I reckon. If you found out that your brother had shagged your wife, you'd say "ah well, better than with some stranger"!
Maybe his kids are already calling him uncle.

clint van damme

why would they be desperate to engineer a situation which will see them play 7 games in a month?

wingy

Can't find a report but their fans twitter suggests it was dissent so should be two games for Collins.
He just doesn't want to come back to Coventry does he?

no_loyalty

Just wondering if the club will let me exchange today's match ticket with one for the Barnet game?

Anybody done this before?

Otis

Just wondering if the club will let me exchange today's match ticket with one for the Barnet game?

Anybody done this before?
They should do surely. You are entitled to a refund for today. They may have to null and void one transaction and set up the second, but it should be straightforward shouldn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread