Match Thread Coventry v Charlton Match Thread - Friday 14th Apr (1 Viewer)

oucho

Argh.

lifeskyblue

Division 4. Can't believe it now it's confirmed though expected it since Xmas. What an empty feeling. Ah well Accrington here we come

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluedan

I curse thee joy seppala to get pox on ones c**t and Tim you will slowly turn into a rat
You cunts

Last edited:

Paul Anthony

Time was always against us. It was a massive ask to keep prolonging the inevitable. One thing that must be said, though, is it's remarkable in itself that we managed to put it off this long considering where we were. We could, probably should, have been down weeks ago. All we had left was to go down fighting. We've done that over the last few games. It was never likely to be enough, sadly.

bawtryneal

Going to drive the 102 miles back to my village and get pissed.
Probably will not help but not sure what else to do.
Hopefully I will not bump into Fisher/Venus/Slade/Seppala on the way.

martcov

If Robins stays - should do - then we will be either promoted or in the play offs this time next season. We have reduced our outgoings ( and incomings unfortunately ) to a net sustainable level. Wasps won't be asking the world as 1. they can't have it and 2. the BPA with temporary stands may be good enough for a league 2 outfit in emergency.

We'll get some short term deal on the academy and training ground as no-one really wants us to die.

I am confident that next season will be good - for League 2 standards.

oucho

Going to drive the 102 miles back to my village and get pissed.
Probably will not help but not sure what else to do.
Hopefully I will not bump into Fisher/Venus/Slade/Seppala on the way.
According to some on here, Mowbray is the real culprit

D

Deleted member 2477

If Robins stays - should do - then we will be either promoted or in the play offs this time next season. We have reduced our outgoings ( and incomings unfortunately ) to a net sustainable level. Wasps won't be asking the world as 1. they can't have it and 2. the BPA with temporary stands may be good enough for a league 2 outfit in emergency.

We'll get some short term deal on the academy and training ground as no-one really wants us to die.

I am confident that next season will be good - for League 2 standards.
You pissed

Users who are viewing this thread