Match Thread Coventry v Sheff Utd Match Thread - Thursday 15th Dec (3 Viewers)

Ian1779

Excellent protest , congratulations to the organisers,even sky presenters backed it . Unfortunate last goal . Usual suspects will line up with the mantra " it cost us a point" Proud of the team and supporters, well done lads

Yep the hurt SISU at all costs line... Fuck those caught in the crossfire.

ccfcway

MV "we need to work hard to get manager before Jan and hope that it will be done before Bristol Rovers"

ccfcway

Exactly.... So invade the pitch at beginning of second half... Delay the game that way - not 3 mins before the end of a game where we deserve a point.

deserved a point and again let it slip. MV said it didn't effect the result, so your saying the manager is wrong ?

standupforcity

How can you play a game like this and leave Jones and Reid on the bench?! MV hasn't a clue...the way the City players were left to wander around aimlessly during the protest when they should have been focusing in the changing room....says it all. And looking at MV you wonder how on earth he could inspire a team...he has zero energy or drive! Hopeless.

Don't know why I bother

We came out cold after the protest after being the better side at that point. The protesters lost us that game. Morons. We were being so competitive at that point holding onto a likely draw only to be disrupted by protest halting the game and the concentration level taken away. How the hell do you think our players would feel as opposed to Utd who probably thought they would hit quickly and so it proved. Numpties.[/

Utter bollocks, polish that crystal ball mystic meg

Macca

As long as it isn't the difference of staying up or getting relegated.....

I would have preferred it to have happened in the first half but to be fair we were on the ropes before the invasion. Logic is difficult, people are emotional and angry. This wasn't hooliganism it was a fairly orderly point being made before retreating back peacefully. And these lads are prepared to get into hot water for the passion they have for the club. I'm struggling to be too critical

bawtryneal

I wonder what Joy made of it all sitting at home in her arm chair wearing her dressing gown with a gin and tonic with her husband
Probably didn't even realise there was a game on.
Hope she feels as gutted as I do about this one great f'ing mess that she has created !!!

Astute

Apologies then. Didn't make sense if you can't or didn't listen

Sky Blue Kid

We came out cold after the protest after being the better side at that point. The protesters lost us that game. Morons. We were being so competitive at that point holding onto a likely draw only to be disrupted by protest halting the game and the concentration level taken away. How the hell do you think our players would feel as opposed to Utd who probably thought they would hit quickly and so it proved. Numpties.

Fuck off you twat! Superb protest and you CCFC fans that invaded the pitch (Peacefully) showed the whole of British football what utter shitfest of owners we've got. Fisher was "Shepherded" away with his fucking tail shoved firmly up his arse. Beagrie you fucking legend, kept on and on about our great fans and them being the Football Club not the owners. Every opportunity he had, he rammed the owners.

higgs

Who was the blond with the cov jacket talking to the ref while the players were in the tunnel was that hunter?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread