Match Thread Coventry v Sheff Utd Match Thread - Thursday 15th Dec (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Fuck off you twat! Superb protest and you CCFC fans that invaded the pitch (Peacefully) showed the whole of British football what utter shitfest of owners we've got. Fisher was "Shepherded" away with his fucking tail shoved firmly up his arse. Beagrie you fucking legend, kept on and on about our great fans and them being the Football Club not the owners. Every opportunity he had, he rammed the owners.

Last time I looked i did not have a twat. The protest could have been done at half time just as effectively without risk of disruption to the game and ultimately not helpful to our cause.

higgs

If it doesn't mean the difference between relegation or staying up it doesn't matter.

It won't get rid of SISU. But it will add to the pressure. It was enough to make Fisher leave. SISU got free advertising :joyful:

Nobody took offence to the pitch invasion. Even the police and mini Hitlers let it happen. They had respect on Sky.

And anyway I made a couple of quid on the result. Put £20 @ 6/1 for the draw and a tenner on the win @ 25/1. Then after the players went off put £50 @ 11/4 to lose. Guaranteed win whatever the result. Pissed off with the result. And also had whatshisname to score 1st and win 2-1 @ 40/1....only a quid though :bored: So nearly £150 up. Pissed now
I had 0-4 0-5 0-6 and 0-7 how wrong was I?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Astute

I thought it would be 1-2. Even had it in prediction league :)

ccfcway

its my opinion and is the same opinion of many posters.If you don't agree with me just say so without trying to prove a point because an ex player whose seen one game in two years he's played in , thinks Bigi is half decent.He is dreadful, just watch him try ans tackle and try and pass forward or try and take a dead ball situation, he fucks up nearly everything he does

I don't agree that he's dreadful and I don't agree he (in your words) "fucks up" nearly everything he does. He should be a back up League One player but we don't have a squad. plenty of bigger issues with our squad.

Rodders1

It was excellent, I almost remembered what it was like to feel proud as a city fan. It takes guts and nerve to do what some of those lads did tonight. I just hope they realise that a great number of the crowd - even us old twats in the west stand - were clapping and cheering them on. Well done lads, and thank you.
I felt the same. It was like the fans taking control and sticking our fingers up at SISU.

I'm too old to go on the pitch (and I'd lose my qualification if I got arrested) but I cannot be more proud and thankful to the lads who did run on the pitch.

The result of the game is irrelevant - others need to get some perspective to what is going on.

I also think is was telling that the stewards and police didn't intervene or arrest anyone. They knew it was justifiable.

As for the United fans - I hope they get owners like ours for their lack of class. Wankers.

CCFCadam

Well that was such an eventfull night. It wasnt about the football today the result did not bother me at all. I hardly watched the game myself. The result I was after was a succesful protest against sisu in front of the sky camera and we won it. Hopefully if we as fans stick together we can get these nasty leeches out of our club and then we can concentrate on the football and building the future for this club. Very well done to those who invaded the pitch I am so proud to support the super sky blues! PUSB SISU OUT!!!

lifeskyblue

its my opinion and is the same opinion of many posters.
If you don't agree with me just say so without trying to prove a point because an ex player whose seen one game in two years he's played in thinks Bigi is half decent.
He is dreadful, just watch him try ans tackle and try and pass forward or try and take a dead ball situation, he fucks up nearly everything he does

I think Bigi had a very good second half and in the main using the ball intelligently, spreading play and breaking up Sheffield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Can't seem to upload a really poor quality recording of it ha!

Was watching it on SSN.

Isn't it a good job we don't right now need a manager who is motivated and is likely to instil confidence to a group of players who are struggling this season........

He sounds so dull when talking

And loves the phrase 'I'm here to talk football' even after being challenged.

D

Deleted member 2477

If he only wants to talk about football then why did he go to the meeting over selling the training ground.
He was seen for what he is tonight a sisu puppet who sold his soul and his mate tm down the river.
The sooner he goes the better as he hasnt got a clue. Shame they didnt pick him up on the fact that hes actualy on the board and not just the football manager. Twat !

skybluepm2

Not long home from what was a pretty bizarre event but I'm glad it happened in honesty. We are the main headline on SSN albeit for all the wrong reasons but there was almost a ten minute report, mainly focusing on our despicable owners and the associated protests. Had they not occurred we'd have probably been on 2nd or 3rd and reflecting on a run of the mill home loss.

I thought Venus's interview was a fucking disgrace. Bollockless gorm. It's as if he's just learnt the word 'football' and has to say it as many times as possible. It was cringeworthy.... and what was up with that shirt of his?!

hutch1972

I haven't looked through all the thread so sorry if I repeat anything.
I went tonight expecting a token protest followed by a 3 goal defeat , how wrong was I.
I must admit to being proud tonight by the non aggressive protest from start to finish alongside a team performance of extreme effort and determination which deserved a draw at least.
Sheffield were a better footballing team but never dominated us and by the end were edgy to say the least.
All I can say to all the opposition fans who sang for sisu and showed no solidarity for fellow football fans ,
One Maggie Thatcher there's only one Maggie Thatcher ! Dirty northern twats.

Sky Blue Pete

How the duck can the protest not be football. He does understand that this is really important and we have supported the club through thin and thin for an awfully long time!!

stupot07

Hahahaha Venus's interview will go down as a classic.

Wilder was v pissed off too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

martcov

Can't seem to upload a really poor quality recording of it ha!

Was watching it on SSN.

Isn't it a good job we don't right now need a manager who is motivated and is likely to instil confidence to a group of players who are struggling this season........

He sounds so dull when talking

And loves the phrase 'I'm here to talk football' even after being challenged.

What a strange interview. More fumbling around with his trousers or shirt. He was lost. He was TM's side kick and now we know why. I am not a Trump fan, but someone like him would have, either said the protesters were great - make CCFC great again- or they were idiots and we're going to make CCFC great again. Venus just fiddled with his trousers and looked a bit dull into the camera.

Worst manager interview ever.

Joy must be shaking her head.

skyblueheaven

TotallyTE="gspotgaz, post: 1219109, member: 4717"]Venus shown up to look a right twat there[/QUOTE]
Totally agree, looked like he was dying for a shit and couldn't wait to run off.fucking weasel!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What an absolute twat he made of himself in the interview! "I'm just here to talk football." NO! You were being interviewed regarding the situation at the club! The fans have a RIGHT to know what you say about the situation! You are weak-willed and now all can see what a Sisu puppet you are! Wanker!

wingy

Think that sky interview showed venus up for what he is. A sisu puppet
I think it showed that he'd rather Fisher faced that kind of question.
He's not doing any good but technical director or stand in manager shouldn't have to do politics, although he obviously knows the score.
It's Fisher who should face up.

Otis

I think Bigi had a very good second half and in the main using the ball intelligently, spreading play and breaking up Sheffield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He did. Thought he was distinctly average first half, but in the second half I thought he had a very good game and was dictating play.

I know some also have a problem with Rose, but what I like about him is he is a box to box player, something we have been yearning for, for a while now.

He didn't have a good game, but he links the defensive midfield with the strikers just outside the opposition box, by breaking from the back to the attack and he does make intelligent runs.

Shame his ability on the ball isn't great, but we need a player like him. Hopefully we can pick up someone better, but I'm not holding my breath.

Thought Wright was abysmal. Like everyone else, completely baffled as to why he wasn't the first to be replaced.

DKE is not good enough for League One football at the moment.

As for Lameiras, well, once again we saw the best and worst of him tonight. He does something great and then loses possession, or gets tackled easily next time out.

A very frustrating player.

I thought RCC did quite well tonight. Not sure on that first goal. It was hit very hard and the reaction time needed was minuscule.

Sordell I thought played very well.

We are definitely going to miss McCann. Big priority in January to replace him.

So, we need a new McCann, a better Rose and at least one more striker to replace Aygei and/or Wright.

Oh and a defence too please.

Users who are viewing this thread