Crewe (Away) Match Thread (2 Viewers)

shmmeee

When is the Yellow Card amnesty ? If Flecks being protected for the Walsall game, won't we have the same problem for the next game, and the next, and the next etc until the yellows are wiped ?

To be fair, Walsall and Burton are two massive games.

stupot07

My biggest worry about him. He's really sloppy with his passing a lot if the time.

Best player in the squad by a country mile.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Happy_Martian

To be fair, Walsall and Burton are two massive games.

And in return, a fair comment. But Fleck is one of our best players atm and his absence has been noted in a few of the recent games. If we're having to manage his playing time to avoid suspension, this will have a longer term impact on results. I was asking when we would be able to let him off his leash without fear :)

James Smith

Disappointed if we have taken our foot off the pedal, despite having best goal difference we can always do with more goals.

chiefdave

When is the Yellow Card amnesty ? If Flecks being protected for the Walsall game, won't we have the same problem for the next game, and the next, and the next etc until the yellows are wiped ?

The cut-off date for five cautions passed on November 30.

The amnesty date had been December 31 in years gone by.

The revised sanctions dictate that players will only now face a suspension if they pick up ten bookings before the second Sunday in April, or 15 before the end of the campaign.

shmmeee

I think after today they are wiped

As always the rules don't make much sense to me reading them. But I think that's 5 yellows only (and was at the beginning of Dec). The amnesty for 10 is in April.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
BBC site has got the attendance as 5946. Did the Crewe fans know they were in for a hiding and didn't bother turning up? :D

Gazolba

I'll be disappointed if we don't get at least 2 more goals.

ccfc92

As always the rules don't make much sense to me reading them. But I think that's 5 yellows only (and was at the beginning of Dec). The amnesty for 10 is in April.

April? That's about as much use, as tits on a fish.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Is that three RCC saves keeping us in it now?

Think so, we've managed to navigate through 3 average teams getting 7 points with a makeshift defence as generally they have looked to sit back and haven't really tested the defence.

Think for the next two matches we will need to have something resembling our first choice defence back. Hopefully Martin will be back and maybe a signing or two to strengthen the back 4 by the time the Walsall match comes around.

Happy_Martian

5 nil :)
Murph !

Users who are viewing this thread