Dale Evans ....... (2 Viewers)

NortonSkyBlue

No, they don't know him which is why people on here are just discussing things he has said himself.

As I said, you tried the whole love sisu thing yesterday and denied it when I pointed out how obvious it was to then try it again.

Like I said, it's a standard lazy line thrown out when you can't disprove the argument.

Why not fill the massive holes people point out rather than trying to the lazy "you must be happy with sisu nonsense"?
There is no argument from me, the guy is a Coventry City fan who is trying to buy the club and has been accepted in to the consortium who are looking to purchase Coventry City Football Club.
As recommended by Otis I just listened to the Dale Evans interview, just as plausible as Mark Robins stating he is doing everything he can to get the strikers to score goals. Its words, fluff, noise, like us on here.
The reality is ahead of us in the future and I would like that future to be without Sisu. Lazy but clear.

dongonzalos

I welcome the fact that there are still people still interested in our club, especially given our current status.
However, I cannot see SISU relinquishing control until they've totally exhausted the litigation route, as that IMO that is the focus of their current strategy to recoup funds.
Therefore, we're here for the long haul and potentially it will be early 2019, when any opportunities for a group to undertake due diligence and consider picking up the pieces of what's left of our club. Hopefully, people with the finances and commitment to CCFC will still be around.

This is my view. Also from a potential buyers perspective it makes sense to wait.
The Ryton move IMO shows SISU are preparing to sell up eventually.

Nick

Administrator
If i won a few quid on the lottery and decided to waste some of it on trying to get rid of Sisu from our club.This forum would be the last place on earth i would come and explain myself!
It would be when you constantly get proven wrong as it is.

You would think that when people start convincing the most cynical / constructive fans they might have something about them? Rather than playing up to people who will believe them based on a sisu out gif

Nick

Administrator
There is no argument from me, the guy is a Coventry City fan who is trying to buy the club and has been accepted in to the consortium who are looking to purchase Coventry City Football Club.
As recommended by Otis I just listened to the Dale Evans interview, just as plausible as Mark Robins stating he is doing everything he can to get the strikers to score goals. Its words, fluff, noise, like us on here.
The reality is ahead of us in the future and I would like that future to be without Sisu. Lazy but clear.

Did you listen to the same thing?

The bit where he says they have told him what they want, he can afford it etc?

You would have a comparison with robins if he said he was working with the strikers to make them score then the next week said he was working with them to help them miss. That's how much of a contradiction it is.

Are you interested in sending my cousin in Nigeria some cash? He will.send you a million once his deals go through.

Grendel

If i won a few quid on the lottery and decided to waste some of it on trying to get rid of Sisu from our club.This forum would be the last place on earth i would come and explain myself!

You’d be dishing it out to Nick Owen you clown

NortonSkyBlue

Wouldn't it be nice if some fans were as defensive and supportive of the club as they are a stranger.
Did you listen to the same thing?

The bit where he says they have told him what they want, he can afford it etc?

You would have a comparison with robins if he said he was working with the strikers to make them score then the next week said he was working with them to help them miss. That's how much of a contradiction it is.

Are you interested in sending my cousin in Nigeria some cash? He will.send you a million once his deals go through.
Cheap and racist Nick, one might say Lazy

dongonzalos

If I won the Euro’s.
I would be prepared to buy the club and academy for 10 million.
SISU also get Ryton. However they get no future payments on any future incomes for anything. They completely walk away.
I would only do this on the proviso I buy half of ACL from Wasps. Also that I go in with Wasps and the Council on redeveloping the Higgs area into a joint training ground/academy. I also involve Cov Rugby Club with their potential new pitch as the main academy pitch.
I would also get something going with Cov Uni regarding their pitches and sports science knowledge.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Cheap and racist Nick, one might say Lazy
Really? You are that desperate you are going to try and play the racist line?

I'm not too sure there's much left at the bottom of the barrel you are trying to scrape.

How about you start disproving the things people are saying? You just tried to palm away him completely contradicting himself as the same as robins saying he is working with the strikers.

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

This all reminds me of my old Pink Parrot days. A friend of mine was a classic King Henry boy 22 years of age with a pair of glasses and a half bold head. I used to go shagging most weeks albeit sometime not with girls that looked like "oil paintings" but you get my drift. Riley square, Stoke Aldermoor and so on.
An old shag from Henley Green started snogging him and off they went. They shared a cab to her house and as the perfect gent he said he would pay to get her home and then go his way. She gave him a wank in the cab as it travelled and when it came to the vinegar stroke he was non the wiser. She got out of the cab and rubbed all the billy bunk on his nice blazer shoulder kissed him and went on her merry way!
Wasnt until his mother in the morning asked what was the mess on his shoulder lol! He said he has no idea bless him. CCFC fans take note.:joyful:

Finally managed to catch up with this thread. Good ol'd read. I think the thing that most shocks me was that this utterly bizarre anecdote wasn't picked up on. Tip of the hat.

SkyBlueZack

If I won the Euro’s.
SISU also get Ryton. However they get no future payments on any future incomes for anything. They completely walk away.
I would only do this on the proviso I buy half of ACL from Wasps. Also that I go in with Wasps and the Council on redeveloping the Higgs area into a joint training ground/academy. I also involve Cov Rugby Club with their potential new pitch as the main academy pitch.
I would also get something going with Cov Uni regarding their pitches and spirits science knowledge.

I look forward to you taking over and using the club to prop up wasps and ACL.

hill83

If I won the Euro’s.
I would also get something going with Cov Uni regarding their pitches and spirits science knowledge.

Moon on a stick too?

NortonSkyBlue

Really? You are that desperate you are going to try and play the racist line?

I'm not too sure there's much left at the bottom of the barrel you are trying to scrape.

How about you start disproving the things people are saying? You just tried to palm away him completely contradicting himself as the same as robins saying he is working with the strikers.
Yes Nick really, you can read anything in to anything and that is your specialty.

sky blue john

You’d be dishing it out to Nick Owen you clown

Lol
They don't need it they seem to be doing ok at the moment. I would much rather piss you off by joining up with the Hoffs consortium!
You make it so obvious you don't like anyone trying to save our club.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Yes Nick really, you can read anything in to anything and that is your specialty.

I was right though wasn't I? You were trying to go down the "You must be happy with SISU" line because you didn't actually have anything constructive to actually say. You then denied it, then the next morning started going on about it again.

Again, Otis has pointed out multiple quotes from it that came directly from the guy himself. Why not disprove it? You have said it is the same as Robins saying he is working with the strikers, can you point out how that is?

You have said Otis is wrong to say he has made things up, but you haven't said how.

stupot07

If I won the Euro’s.

Buying half of ACL from wasps is virtually impossible due to it and the lease being tied up £35m debt with the bonds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

NortonSkyBlue

I was right though wasn't I? You were trying to go down the "You must be happy with SISU" line because you didn't actually have anything constructive to actually say? You then denied it, then the next morning started going on about it again.

Again, Otis has pointed out multiple quotes from it that came directly from the guy himself. Why not disprove it? You have said it is the same as Robins saying he is working with the strikers, can you point out how that is?

I am not going to trawl through posts after listening to Dale Evans at Otis's request, I have been entirely consistent and I haven't stated until this morning that Evans was not a fraud but I feel he should be given some latitude. Now he is shown to be in possession of said wealth.
Now if you can accept that he is has the funds and is looking to buy the club in cahoots with the others then I can be magnanimous enough to overlook your unforgivable slur on the good people of Nigeria.
Robins has good intentions, I accept that he is trying to score goals, just like I accept that Evans is wealthy and is not a businessman who is not Walter Mitty but also not Warren Buffet.

torchomatic

Did Simon not go to "grammar" school?

"He has put his chin out their and people have taken cheap shots. He may not have gone about it in the way I would have done, or that others would, but don’t question he is a true Sky Blue.

torchomatic

You missed off you, Nick and Torch licking Sisu's arse for years on end....

LOL. You're a funny guy. What do you reckon to the season so far? I presume you have some passing interest in soccerball?

Nick

Administrator
I am not going to trawl through posts after listening to Dale Evans at Otis's request, I have been entirely consistent and I haven't stated until this morning that Evans was not a fraud but I feel he should be given some latitude.
Now if you can accept that he is has the funds and is looking to buy the club in cahoots with the others then I can be magnanimous enough to overlook your unforgivable slur on the good people of Nigeria.
Robins has good intentions, I accept that he is trying to score goals, just like I accept that Evans is wealthy and is not a businessman who is not Walter Mitty but also not Warren Buffet.

What do you mean trawl through posts? Otis quoted not so long ago the actual lines from his interview that were contradictory and have turned out to be false.

Again, what has Robins wanting to score goals to do with anything? How is that relevant to the guy saying he had done things that he clearly hadn't?

You keep saying Otis is wrong for saying he had made things up, he has given you examples of why he thinks it but you won't discuss that? He has typed out the actual words he thinks have shown to be wrong but you won't acknowledge that?

Instead, you want to focus on the "you must want sisu", "you are racist" lines instead. It's one of the reasons Sky Blue John alludes to in that he wouldn't post about it on here, because people don't just see a sisu out hashtag and instantly believe things and are constructive with things like Otis has been.

Unforgivable slur? I must have totally fabricated the whole thing, Nigeria isn't a hotspot for internet scams. Keep focusing on that though, it might detract from the fact you won't / can't back up anything you say.

Nick

Administrator
Did Simon not go to "grammar" school?

"He has put his chin out their and people have taken cheap shots. He may not have gone about it in the way I would have done, or that others would, but don’t question he is a true Sky Blue.

Maybe he thought he was typing on one of his fake accounts and it would fool people.

jordan210

Iv not had time to read everything in this thread.

I take it we have not been sold and are no closer to being sold ?

dongonzalos

Buying half of ACL from wasps is virtually impossible due to it and the lease being tied up £35m debt with the bonds.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not impossible
Anyway stop peeing on my chips. This is my dream.
Me winning the euros is the virtually impossible bit.
Oh and I wouldn’t post on here or public ally announce anything, until the deal is done.

Londonccfcfan

I log in every hour...to check updates on this situation. All I have concluded is that Nick needs to get a life.

Jeez constant bickering....I said...he said...please post interesting facts/discussion/opinion.

No one's interested in bickering.

ajsccfc

He was all over the radio and naming individuals etc. Surely if they hadn't issued a statement it would have been "well they haven't denied it"?
But they had too, he went on national radio tbf.

You're both probably right. It's just me personally I think - I wouldn't believe any of the story no matter who interviews him, but then when it's on the club radar to the point they say more about Evans than they have about where we'll host matches in August, it makes it seem a lot more legit than their statements make out.

dongonzalos

The Hoff has said nothing will happen till the legal action is over.
Also that he has seen something that makes him believe Dale is serious.
However he won’t say what.
Also he doesn’t agree with the way Dale has handled things but he is now part of the consortium.

Nick

Administrator
You're both probably right. It's just me personally I think - I wouldn't believe any of the story no matter who interviews him, but then when it's on the club radar to the point they say more about Evans than they have about where we'll host matches in August, it makes it seem a lot more legit than their statements make out.

Surely that's because they can issue a statement now about speaking to him or not when they probably can't actually say where games will be next August at the minute?

They also made a statement about the pitch invader from the FGR game. They have announced when and where the kids party in.

I'd have thought at the minute nothing is actually confirmed for next August hence they can't announce anything.

dongonzalos

You seem as intent as the council on making Wasps a success.

Making the club a success, unfortunately in the current state of play. IMO that can only happen by getting into bed with Wasps.
Just my opinion of course.
I can’t see the Butts idea happening.
Us moving away won’t work.
Just renting from Wasps as we are under these owners means we stagnate.
So it’s either new owners with more money than sense (unlikely)
Or owners with just enough money and a partnership with Wasps and you will really hate this bit but also the council

Users who are viewing this thread