Dale Evans ....... (12 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Otis, this is my last post on the subject.
I do hope that the club is sold to somebody who has the heart and soul of our club in their DNA and I couldn't care less if Dale Evans is or isn't part of that group but what I find really sad is tha his fellows supporters turned on him. I expected better.

Am I missing something here?

Have people pointed out his own quotes from the radio to show he had made things up, or have they been outside his house with pitch forks?

It's madness.

Otis

Otis, this is my last post on the subject.
I do hope that the club is sold to somebody who has the heart and soul of our club in their DNA and I couldn't care less if Dale Evans is or isn't part of that group but what I find really sad is tha his fellows supporters turned on him. I expected better.
No-one has turned on him. They have just pointed out that what he said simply wasn't true.

It honestly is that simple.

Nick

Administrator
I am considering legal action to stop people lying in Public that affect my happiness.

It should be that you can lie in public and stop people mentioning it.

"Yes mate, just got here in my Lambo"
"That's a Civic"
"Let it go and cut me some slack"
"But you just said you have a Lambo, it's a Civic"
"You are just trying to slur my character now aren't you?"
"I am just saying, you got here in a Civic, it isn't a Lambo"
"I am afraid due to your abuse, I am going to have to give up my Lambo"

BackRoomRummermill

It should be that you can lie in public and stop people mentioning it.

"Yes mate, just got here in my Lambo"
"That's a Civic"
"Let it go and cut me some slack"
"But you just said you have a Lambo, it's a Civic"
"You are just trying to slur my character now aren't you?"
"I am just saying, you got here in a Civic, it isn't a Lambo"
"I am afraid due to your abuse, I am going to have to give up my Lambo"

Don't mention this to any mugs they will believe he has a Lambo

singers_pore

Dale is less than completely truthful in a radio interview .... Nick is all over it with dozens of posts saying exactly the same thing, basically saying that Dale is a bullshitter.

TF lies to fans about building a new stadium .... Nick starts speculating on where it will be built and how big it will be. When pressed, Nick says he doesn't believe there will be a new stadium but he doesn't see any harm in speculation.

Double standards.

letsallsingtogether

Dale is less than completely truthful in a radio interview .... Nick is all over it with dozens of posts saying exactly the same thing, basically saying that Dale is a bullshitter.

TF lies to fans about building a new stadium .... Nick starts speculating on where it will be built and how big it will be. When pressed, Nick says he doesn't believe there will be a new stadium but he doesn't see any harm in speculation.

Double standards.
Not the only thing TH has lied about but it ok because they only want to back the boys.

Nick

Administrator

Double standards.
Really? Look through the statements where I call bullshit. Imagine people like riyad in fishers ones

Nick

Administrator
Yes, you call TF a bullshitter in <1% of your posts just to cover yourself. The majority of your posts are aimed at giving credence to his bullshit. As I say, double standards ...
That's because there is nobody acting like riyad on tfs behalf so it doesnt go on and on so doesn't need breaking down to simple terms.

"Tim Fisher bullshits" and everybody nods and agrees and that's the end of that thread.

Look what happens in instances like this one.

See the one I wrote an essay about why he should go, it had no arguments on it and lasted 2 pages or so.

Nick

Administrator
Sounds like Mr Evans is really upset today with a lot of the fans comments and attitude towards him.
Harsh lesson learnt that when you put your head above the parapet it's very important to get the facts right or people will not support you and ridicule you. Maybe it's not fair but it's life in 21st century with social media.

What's been said? Or Just the bit from earlier?

pusbccfc

Didn't see Dale the game today, but Hoffman and Elliott were down the front.

Londonccfcfan

No more Dale Evans and Sisu talk please.

Enjoy today,we just smashed lutin, they cancall it what they like.

Im watching the highlights as soon as we get in backninto london at stupid oclock. Cant wait.

Hobo

For what it's worth, I think Dale is full of shit, Fisher is full of shit, the council are full of shit, Joe Elliot is full of shit and Sisu are full of shit.

And the club are in the shit because of all the above shit.

Adge

For what it's worth, I think Dale is full of shit, Fisher is full of shit, the council are full of shit, Joe Elliot is full of shit and Sisu are full of shit.
But you left out yourself?:emoji_stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Users who are viewing this thread