Death List 2018 (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Loved the Who! (Still do, as I still have loads of their stuff to listen to!)

Houchens Head

Sorry to "borrow" this thread, but favourite Who album? Gotta be "Who's Next?" It was the first time I heard 'Baba O'Reilly', 'Won't Get Fooled Again' and 'Behind Blue Eyes', all superb tracks! I was knocked out by the music created!

Johnnythespider

Sorry to "borrow" this thread, but favourite Who album? Gotta be "Who's Next?" It was the first time I heard 'Baba O'Reilly', 'Won't Get Fooled Again' and 'Behind Blue Eyes', all superb tracks! I was knocked out by the music created!
Careful we don't put a curse on one of them by bringing them up in this thread

Reactions: vow

Houchens Head

I'm off to video Dennis Norden's funeral. Just in case the undertakers trip up and drop his coffin.

Captain Dart

Music will never be the same Chas has died
The outlaws, Chas Hodges 2nd from left, Richie Blackmore far right. Early 1960's
The Outlaws (band) - Wikipedia
C4j5bs_WIAIh5Mn.jpg

Philosorapter

I think this deserves another listen after the recent news.

Captain Dart

Ray Galton creator of .
250px-PicSteptoeAndSon.jpg

ajsccfc

Ah, big shame that. I always liked his character in it, it needs someone acting as a moral compass.

Terry Gibson's perm

Paul Allen co-founder of Microsoft and sports nut who owned the Seattle Seahawks,Portland trailblazers and part owner of the Seattle Sounders aged 65

Gazolba

Paul Allen co-founder of Microsoft and sports nut who owned the Seattle Seahawks,Portland trailblazers and part owner of the Seattle Sounders aged 65
Many people think Microsoft was founded by just Bill Gates and forget about Paul Allen.
During his lifetime, he donated more than 2 billion dollars to philanthropic causes.
Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen dies

Users who are viewing this thread