England v Scotland (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
The one reason I'd like to see England thrash Scotland is to see the look on the face of that wanker, Strachan! I've never forgiven him for how he ran our club! Worst manager ever in my opinion!

no_loyalty

Roonaldo back as captain, I assume in place of Ali just behind front two?

Hadji10

I'd go

Hart; Clyne, Stones, Cahill, Cresswell; Dier, Henderson, Drinkwater; Sterling, Rooney, Lallana.

Meh.

Covstu

What pisses me off is why did they call up Kane? There was virtually zero chance of him playing this game given his fitness? Why not call someone else who is in better form or a young player for the experience?

chiefdave

10-1, might have to put a fiver on that. Given how crap England are you wouldn't bet against anyone beating them and Scotland will be well up for this.

Captain Dart

What pisses me off is why did they call up Kane? There was virtually zero chance of him playing this game given his fitness? Why not call someone else who is in better form or a young player for the experience?

What!!! Kane is only 23 himself, that's young in my book.

ccfc92

how comes they are allowed alcohol in the stands?

Because they're not "English thugs"

Can see the Sun's headline now: Jolly Scots show drinking in stands can work.

England fan does it : Boozed hooligan downs lager and starts fights.

wingy

Refs a bit one eyed.
Scotland leaving a bit of themselves in every challenge,coming in slightly late.

ccfc92

Scotland have had several chances to score. England have only really had 2.

You see Strachan's face? :D

lifeskyblue

I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for Scotland...well only a bit. Their defending poor but they have created a lot of chances going forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ccfc92

I'm beginning to feel a bit sorry for Scotland...well only a bit. Their defending poor but they have created a lot of chances going forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not at all, this was their world cup final.

Regarding their defending, (Now bear with me), they've defended okay I thought, but have been obsessed with throwing themselves in front of shots, leaving space behind the defence. Ultimately, England took full advantage of that space.

Users who are viewing this thread