England WC 2022 (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Evo1883

Don't like Southgate but besides 1 or 2 players the squad is looking pretty balanced

Alkhen

Perhaps could have taken another left wing back. Sessegnon, Henry, Mitchell or even Cresswell.

He must be happy with Trippier slotting in there if Shaw gets injured. Would probably start Trippier at RB over the other options currently though.

Love TAA but he does get caught out defensively

Liquid Gold

He must be happy with Trippier slotting in there if Shaw gets injured. Would probably start Trippier at RB over the other options currently though.

He's exactly who you want in against Iran and USA but would never play against France/Brazil.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I would have Trippier and Shaw as both the full backs. They pick themselves for me. It's the centre backs that worry me.

Alkhen

He's exactly who you want in against Iran and USA but would never play against France/Brazil.

Really hope GS let's the handbrake off a bit against Iran in the first match. I know it's a risk but the benefisof starting well could be huge. Get some confidence up give the likes of TAA and Maddison a run, make them feel involved. Also if we fail to grind out games against Wales and USA goal difference could be crucial

Bugsy

Bugsy

So is Clive Platt his agent? I know he’s said in the past that Platt gave him that advice re. money.

I'm not 100 percent sure mate to be honest

stupot07

Maddison went off with a hamstring injury after 25 today. Toney may get a late call up.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

It’s not about internet points. It’s about I’m sick of tired of constant fucking negativity. I’m buzzing about the squad announcement, looking forward to the World Cup. And then I popped on here.

The original was he won’t be in the squad. Now he is so it’s on to the next moan. It’s tiring.
Not convinced by Rashford to be honest.

Make your mind up.

Liquid Gold

I reckon Brazil.

got a feeling France will do one of their mad implosions. can't see Benzema putting up with any shit from Mbappe if he tries to run their squad like he does at PSG.

higgs

Can see the French fighting with each other and sulking again. Brazil are favourites at 4/1 seem to have the strongest squad

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Sky Blue Pete

Been challenged by a friend of mine who is gay that I shouldn’t be watching the finals because Qatar leaders think he is not right in the head and our foreign Secretary thinks gay fans should not say they are gay when travelling.

Im not too interested in the games at the moment but I’d not really thought I’d be letting him down by watching

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Been challenged by a friend of mine who is gay that I shouldn’t be watching the finals because Qatar leaders think he is not right in the head and our foreign Secretary thinks gay fans should not say they are gay when travelling.

Im not too interested in the games at the moment but I’d not really thought I’d be letting him down by watching
Just noted on the BBC news that the England management have had a LGBT person as their logo on the side of the plane taking the squad to the finals.
I'm guessing it's a gesture.
An empty one. Would have carried far more weight had they not gone at all, but money talks.

Grendel

Never watching cricket from Pakistan then?

Liquid Gold

I'm feeling 2016.

Just get out of the group then lose first meaningful game in a horrible kit with stupid blue sleeves.

Users who are viewing this thread