Transfer Rumour Ephron Mason-Clark (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Too busy composing new songs these days to be unreasonable. Very disappointing

Are you the guy I met by the Ernie Hunt wall at home to Leicester ? I was meeting a family of Leicester fans, who were visiting their wife's/mothers brick in the wall. If not, there's another Torquay based City fan who travels up. Anyway, if it was you, nice to meet you!

Torquay Sky Blue

Are you the guy I met by the Ernie Hunt wall at home to Leicester ? I was meeting a family of Leicester fans, who were visiting their wife's/mothers brick in the wall. If not, there's another Torquay based City fan who travels up. Anyway, if it was you, nice to meet you!
Not me mate,but there is a few of us down here strangely enough, and I more than likely know the dude you're talking about.

Matt smith

Money talks, Doug wasn’t prepared to pay the have him now price. I’d say it’s derailed the season. Madness considering we are actually in the playoffs. I’d like to be proved wrong but we’re not making the play offs now.
Oh yeah categorically no top six now.

Top ten would be a good season considering the poor start

Last edited:

Mr Panda

We're definitely light but we did pretty well last year with, in my opinion, a lesser squad overall. Little bit of luck with injuries from here until the end of the season and we stand a chance.

Sheaf injury will be key

baldy

What do you mean categorically? As if it’s a foregone conclusion ffs - we were a 2 man team last year & we‘ve got a much better,all-rounded squad now so you never know
This notion that the team are just gonna collectively down tools & give up when they’re in 6th place is bizarre

Brighton Sky Blue

Come the summer, Moore and Kelly will be released so thats a decent wage for a top notch free, bit like when Albion got Swift

Godden, Tavares and Allen will likely be moved on for a small fee, again, not too shabby on the wage front

Add to that the few million still rattling around from Gus, the inevitable 10 plus million from Viks move in the summer, we really should be in a position to add 3 or 4 of real quality to push for top 2 next season
Add in Hamer probably moving from Sheff Utd also and a sell on there

Brylowes

Money talks, Doug wasn’t prepared to pay the have him now price. I’d say it’s derailed the season. Madness considering we are actually in the playoffs. I’d like to be proved wrong but we’re not making the play offs now.
What is this ‘have him now price’ that Doug refused to pay, all I’ve seen is that Peterborough categorically refused to a deal without the loan back and given their league position & the importance of this fella to their team 🤔 who can blame them.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

What do you mean categorically? As if it’s a foregone conclusion ffs - we were a 2 man team last year & we‘ve got a much better,all-rounded squad now so you never know
This notion that the team are just gonna collectively down tools & give up when they’re in 6th place is bizarre
Have you not noticed yet - @Matt smith gets off on full blown negativity.

JSL

So Peterborough are still in the FA cup and so are we. You can almost guarantee we will end up playing them if we progress the next two rounds. Then what? Does he play against us?

Il Pirata

Even funnier when you consider the start to the season (again) and yet we've still got to 6th at halfway point.

Alkhen

hammertime is a ChatGPT bot programmed to post relentlessly negative posts and replies.

Technology is amazing

slowpoke

Our squad is stronger than it was before the January window, when we were beating near competitors in 60/70 minutes away from home we had an off day v Bristol by our standards but didn’t lose. A few teams around us have signed new players but have had to sell too. I still say we can beat anybody in this division, it’s the old one game at a time situation. Hopefully we get Sheaf back sooner rather than later but we have won plenty of games without him too.

Matt smith

Have you not noticed yet - @Matt smith gets off on full blown negativity.
Genuinely think we’re out the race now due to a lack of depth it’s a long season

doesn’t mean I don’t think I’m really encouraged by how we’ve been playing and the signing yesterday and the squad being built

if sakamoto or wright get injured or even need a rest we haven’t got the quality.

I praise the team and plsyers constantly after good performances and results, you choose to ignore these.

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

Genuinely think we’re out the race now due to a lack of depth it’s a long season

doesn’t mean I don’t think I’m really encouraged by how we’ve been playing and the signing yesterday and the squad being built

if sakamoto or wright get injured or even need a rest we haven’t got the quality.

I praise the team and plsyers constantly after good performances and results, you choose to ignore these.
You’ve never thought we were in the race anyway. Probably still counting the points until safety

Alkhen

I’ll have 100 quid with you for the season ticket fund, we don’t made the playoffs big dog.
Nah I don't bet.

Also I never said we are nailed on for playoffs. All I think is that it isn't worth spending over the odds in this window to chase one of two spots. our start was so poor and the league is very strong this year. its not worth betting the farm on those odds.

You are always so negative in all your posts. Its like you have an agenda.

have a listen to Robins on this pod. Seems very positive about Doug and understands how important it is to do things in a sustainable way.

torchomatic

Johnnythespider

"You better watch out, you better beware"
"Robins says Ephron = Mason Clark squared"
"You better watch out, you better beware"
"Robins says Ephron = Mason Clark squared"
"Ephrons a go go"

Users who are viewing this thread