Euro 2016 big thread (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

Almost felt sorry for Ronaldo as he left field on stretcher...but only almost.
Funny I now hope Portugal sneak a goal whereas before I wanted the French to win handsomely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

I still can't bring myself to hope Portugal do well, they've still got Pepe and Quaresma on the pitch and they're are all dirty cheating bastards.

Gazolba

I thought France would win but now that Ronaldo is off, I'll truly be shocked if they don't. I was counting on at least one piece of Ronaldo magic at some point.

lifeskyblue

It is a shame Ronaldo has gone off, don't understand the hate for him. Great player and this game as a spectacle is now worse off without him.

Certainly don't hate him or any player. I just don't like his histrionics or his arrogance. For me those are the difference between him and other great players such as pele and messi. They just let their football skills do the talking.

fernandopartridge

Certainly don't hate him or any player. I just don't like his histrionics or his arrogance. For me those are the difference between him and other great players such as pele and messi. They just let their football skills do the talking.

He is a great player and all greats have a certain arrogance. His arrogance doesn't come across off the pitch tbf, unlike many.

Pipehitterz

Feel sorry for ronaldo for sure. No player should go out like that injured in a euro final.
Dire game of Football tho, port are fucking shit team, France too , slightly better .

Half this euros has been utter shit .
Time for an overhaul all round .

Liquid Gold

Whereas the French team are all angels

Come on though, none of them are as bad as that act Pepe pulled in the champions league final and as far as arrogance not coming accros off the field wasn't it just a fortnight ago he threw a reporters mic in a lake because he didn't like being questioned. Also told the Icelandic they have a small mentality.

fernandopartridge

Come on though, none of them are as bad as that act Pepe pulled in the champions league final and as far as arrogance not coming accros off the field wasn't it just a fortnight ago he threw a reporters mic in a lake because he didn't like being questioned. Also told the Icelandic they have a small mentality.
Yes, fair point on Pepe.

chiefdave

Not exactly a classic is it. Been a pretty poor tournament in general really. A rethink is needed for this new extended format.

lifeskyblue

Yes tournament has not been great for attacking football but some of the defensive play and organisational discipline has been of the highest quality.

Pipehitterz

I'VE stopped watching.
Possibly the worst game of tournament so far.
When you have the likes of nani , pepe , sissoko , evra, koscielny and sagna in a final, you can't be thinking there'll be much great Football on show
Absolute garbage this tournament , and Read today vote for Best player has bale in it , like wtf he played fucking shit in every game , like really shit

Terry Gibson's perm

No justice in the world if Pepe helps them to win this, although he hasn't had his nastiest night tonight. Pogba looks a lot of money on this performance.

Otis

I had a sneaky feeling somehow after Portugal came up against Wales that they might well win it.

Strange game football.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

xcraigx

I'm at a loss to describe that French performance. At no point did they get out of pre season friendly mode. They got exactly what they deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread