Euro Hooligans (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

covmark

Only relates to incidents inside the stadia though......so a Lille bloodbath is still very much on the cards unfortunately.....
Yet England were threatened with disqualification for the stuff outside the stadium.
Uefa make it up as they go along. It seems there's one rule for the English and another rule for everyone else.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

R

RB1992

Been in Marseille since Thursday morning. Thursday and Friday from what I seen were both minor scuffles between England & Old Bill/Locals. A lot of English were very drunk and just generally being rowdy having been drinking all day, ended with tear gas and police moving in with batons towards the end. Not nice when it goes off right next to you.

Saturday was generally good natured from English down the Old Port, with the exception of a few who decided to start throwing bottles at a local simply because he was waving a Chelsea shirt out of his apartment window. Then about 4ish about 100 Russians came down with the sole intention of fighting. These were organised, sober, clearly well-trained fighters and it seemed they were picking off lone England fans. Disgusting scenes. We went up by the ground shortly after this and that also descended into chaos, a bunch of England fans, myself included, were penned into a caged corner and tear gassed for no apparent reason, had to climb over 8 foot security fences to get clear of it.

The security in the stadium was a complete joke, absolutely no police presence and minimal stewarding, no surprise it went off at the end as well.

On a better note, Coventry were well represented over there, seen and spoken to plenty Sky Blues fans.

Otis

Only relates to incidents inside the stadia though......so a Lille bloodbath is still very much on the cards unfortunately.....
Yep.

Easy to tighten up security inside the stadium, so you would just assume it will all move outside.

Very worrying.

Wonder if they will throw France out though. They said all nations involved with the violent behaviour and apparently French fans have played their part in all this rubbish, so let's see if they threaten to throw France out of their own tournament.

CJ_covblaze

As expected the Welsh and English have stood side by side against the Russians today.

stupot07

As expected the Welsh and English have stood side by side against the Russians today.
Yes, just seen that. It gives me a sense of pride as the pre-tournament concerns were that they would be at each other.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

covmark

Yep, seen the video. "We're England and Wales, fuck off Russia we're England and Wales"
Nice to see despite there being a big rivalry between our home nations, we'll stick together when these complete morons attack.

CJ_covblaze

Yeah but it's a shame they've felt like they had to do it. This is going to get much worse in the coming days. Btw this is great reporting. A big fight between the English and Welsh against the Russians right now. You can clearly see Lille's (60 km inland) famous harbour in the background :facepalm:

no_loyalty

Are you back there yet CJ? if so keep you wits about you mate, these Russians look like heavy hitters

covmark

The French police have no control at all do they?
They're nowhere to be seen in that video. The Russians only seem to fancy it when it's 5 on 1 or there's someone on the deck they can kick in the head.
Cowards.

Nick

Administrator
They're nowhere to be seen in that video. The Russians only seem to fancy it when it's 5 on 1 or there's someone on the deck they can kick in the head.
Cowards.

It's like the chavs in town.

What I don't get is the Russians train hard, but they still want to whack somebody on the back of the head.

You would think they would be able to do it one on one

Terry Gibson's perm

It's like the chavs in town.

What I don't get is the Russians train hard, but they still want to whack somebody on the back of the head.

You would think they would be able to do it one on one

I am not sure how this all works but surely the Russians are beating up the reserve team as most of England's top men have banning orders.

Nick

Administrator
BBC news saying Welsh and English fans goading the Russians.

I am not sure what they expect? People in balaclavas and their faces covered just happen to rock up to a pub for no reason and kick off.

covmark

I am not sure what they expect? People in balaclavas and their faces covered just happen to rock up to a pub for no reason and kick off.
Yeah I saw that. It's like the British media can't wait to blame our own fans.
Then there was a Russian player blaming English fans too. Have these cunts not been watching the footage?

Johnnythespider

They would love us to get kicked out, it would fill the news schedules for a week.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

JohnWH

I am not sure how this all works but surely the Russians are beating up the reserve team as most of England's top men have banning orders.

While this is certainly not a laughing situation by any means, I actually chuffed up my coffee laughing when I read this post.

CJ_covblaze

Are you back there yet CJ? if so keep you wits about you mate, these Russians look like heavy hitters

We're back out there later until next Tuesday. Heading back out on the Thursday until we're out.

Gazolba

The Russians will be thrown out of the tournament ... after they are eliminated.

Gazolba

<snip>.

What I don't get is the Russians train hard, .....<snip>

Exactly how do you train to be a Hooligan? Do they have evening classes in Russia? Can you get an A-level in Hooliganism?

Otis

Exactly how do you train to be a Hooligan? Do they have evening classes in Russia? Can you get an A-level in Hooliganism?
You don't get an A Star, you get an A Death Star.

Then to celebrate they all go out clubbing.

I will get my coat.

Users who are viewing this thread