Europa League Final Rangers v Frankfurt (2 Viewers)

Evo1883

Tavernier far too slow to move the ball at times , actually rangers in general could benefit from moving it quicker .

Kent always looking to make things happen .

lifeskyblue

Tavernier far too slow to move the ball at times , actually rangers in general could benefit from moving it quicker .

Taverier certainly weak link so far….giving ball away cheaply and dwelling on it. Frankfurt fans have incredible wall of white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Easy to forget they are basically a top half Championship team that has made it to a European final and are carrying plenty of injuries on top.

LastGarrison

Looks like it has been fun and games off the pitch with the Germans giving the Brits a run for their money in the chair chucking championships!!

Evo1883

Easy to forget they are basically a top half Championship team that has made it to a European final and are carrying plenty of injuries on top.

Like saying middlesborough would beat dortmund , braga and leipzig over 2 legs 😂 I think they are better than that mate personally

Not sure how much better mind you

Brighton Sky Blue

Like saying middlesborough would beat dortmund , braga and leipzig over 2 legs 😂 I think they are better than that mate personally

Not sure how much better mind you

Well nobody saw Rangers doing this, really against the odds. A lot more than the sum of their parts but I think they would admit not flowing with talent

lifeskyblue

The bit of luck needed there with the fall. Can rangers hold out. I’m not convinced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CanadianCCFC

Well I get a nice little payout if rangers win thanks to a strange bet I made after they beat Dortmund in the round of 32

JAM See

Frankfurt look tired.

Can't see anymore goals in this game.

Evo1883

IFFFFF Rangers win this and the scousers do it in the CL ..

will be a Liverpool rangers super cup won't it ?

Liquid Gold

I would quite like Rangers to do it but when either of the old firm do well their fans are insufferable so wouldn't be bothered if they didn't

Reactions: AOM

Users who are viewing this thread