Europa League Final Rangers v Frankfurt (2 Viewers)

The CableGuy

Shame for Rangers, but they lost the lead and then missed a great chance to win it late. You can't do that at this level and get away with it.

LastGarrison

It’a hard to call out a player of Ramsey’s quality but with that run up he could only ever go to the keepers right or straight down the middle.

Unlucky Rangers but what a run!

Brighton Sky Blue

They deserved to win that, and it’ll sting, but they should be seriously proud of the run to even get there.

Bugsy

Thought that Calvin Bassey played class tonight, left sided centre back just saying.

Rangers should be Proud of that great game. Least they have another cup final at the weekend to win.

tigersb

Ramsay didn't look too too disappointed when he missed
Suppose that's what you get when you sign loan players who are only interested in getting fit for the world cup qualifiers

Nick

Administrator
Nothing worse than the people when you go in a pub who have clearly never been in a football ground but go over the top when a game is on the TV. Calm down mate.

fernandopartridge

Didn’t rangers fans kick off in Manchester last time they were in a final? The media not on that I take it?
Looks like the Germans tried to attack them to be fair. In the Manchester one the old bill decided to turn the big screen off and then kettled the disgruntled fans. I worked in the centre of Manchester at the time and there was no trouble all day, just people on the piss.

I'm away in Portugal at the minute and loads of Rangers about given how close Seville is to the border, not seen any trouble and the ones I've spoken to have been sound.

David O'Day

Looks like the Germans tried to attack them to be fair. In the Manchester one the old bill decided to turn the big screen off and then kettled the disgruntled fans. I worked in the centre of Manchester at the time and there was no trouble all day, just people on the piss.

I'm away in Portugal at the minute and loads of Rangers about given how close Seville is to the border, not seen any trouble and the ones I've spoken to have been sound.

They threw bottles at the Germans.

The videos are on twitter

Grendel

no_loyalty

Thought that Calvin Bassey played class tonight, left sided centre back just saying.

Rangers should be Proud of that great game. Least they have another cup final at the weekend to win.

We will probably end up with Goldson (out of contract in summer) knowing our luck.

no_loyalty

Am I missing something, why would that be bad?

I willl be honest with you, last night was the only time I have seen him play and he was awful. If he played against us in that pre season friendly I don’t remember him.

Users who are viewing this thread