Europa League Final Rangers v Frankfurt (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I don't agree with targeting anyone based on their religion simple as that. Though I'm fairly sure othe clubs call rangers supporters huns including hearts which is also a strongly protestant club.

but someone has been convicted in a court of law for using that term and it’s therefore bigotry that’s a fact

So let’s say someone has more than once used this term on this forum - I guess you’d say they are a piss stained racist - yes?

clint van damme

but someone has been convicted in a court of law for using that term and it’s therefore bigotry that’s a fact

So let’s say someone has more than once used this term on this forum - I guess you’d say they are a piss stained racist - yes?

That conviction was 2008, ofcom ruled it notoffensive in 2016, and I've given you examples of a protestant club using it against fans of another protestant club so I'd say There's a fair bit of ambiguity.
I don't think there's any ambiguity of the term taig.
So no, I won't be calling O'Day a piss stained racist based on that but if offends people on here he shouldnt use it.

SBT

I know you enjoy spending your time hounding individual users on here, and you presumably have your reasons for that. But this seems like an awful lot of effort to try and explain why pissed up football fans singing sectarian bullshit is Actually Fine.

Grendel

I know you enjoy spending your time hounding individual users on here, and you presumably have your reasons for that. But this seems like an awful lot of effort to try and explain why pissed up football fans singing sectarian bullshit is Actually Fine.

I’m hardly hounding users. I find it hypocritical to lay into a poster for using a word that’s not racist by any legal term I can see but to defend the protagonist who uses a term freely on here that has been defined as a criminal act

We all know why that’s the case as well. I mean you were saying the other day Nick is lax on homosexual abuse I’m here. Homosexuality is frowned on by a lot of 1.2 billion people isn’t it?

Brighton Sky Blue

‘Stop whining’
‘Stop moaning’
‘Stop complaining’

How about stop this tedious spat with DOD and get back to the football as you’re so keen to badger others for

SBT

I’m hardly hounding users. I find it hypocritical to lay into a poster for using a word that’s not racist by any legal term I can see but to defend the protagonist who uses a term freely on here that has been defined as a criminal act

We all know why that’s the case as well. I mean you were saying the other day Nick is lax on homosexual abuse I’m here. Homosexuality is frowned on by a lot of 1.2 billion people isn’t it?

Feel free to frame it as some sort of moral crusade on your part, but to me (and I’d guess many others) it reads more like your forum-wide campaign to get a rise out of one user. Seems to derail a different thread every other day, and this is just the latest example. I’m sure it’s a good way for you to pass the lonely hours on here, but it’s getting tedious and frankly a little weird.

Grendel

Feel free to frame it as some sort of moral crusade on your part, but to me (and I’d guess many others) it reads more like your forum-wide campaign to get a rise out of one user. Seems to derail a different thread every other day, and this is just the latest example. I’m sure it’s a good way for you to pass the lonely hours on here, but it’s getting tedious and frankly a little weird.

you hound nick all The time? You’ve only entered this thread haven’t you so your contribution is only due to the non football discussion

how odd

SlowerThanPlatt

you hound nick all The time? You’ve only entered this thread haven’t you so your contribution is only due to the non football discussion

how odd

The only interest I have in this tirade is whether David O’Day is his actual name, I’ve thought it was a pseudonym

SBT

how odd

Really? What was the last thread I derailed?

Feel free to disagree with me, and I don’t want to take away someone’s only form of entertainment by asking you to stop, but clearly I’m not the only person who thinks this.

Grendel

Really? What was the last thread I derailed?

Feel free to disagree with me, and I don’t want to take away someone’s only form of entertainment by asking you to stop, but clearly I’m not the only person who thinks this.

I haven’t derailed the thread - who posted the link?

Funny really as your main reputation on here is crying when Covtel gets abuse or because Tavares is shite. Let’s be honest that’s the extent of your interest on here

SBT

I haven’t derailed the thread - who posted the link?

Funny really as your main reputation on here is crying when Covtel gets abuse or because Tavares is shite. Let’s be honest that’s the extent of your interest on here

How devastating for me.

If you feel like your contributions to this thread are making you look great then please do continue, I don’t want to ruin another busy Saturday for you.

Grendel

How devastating for me.

If you feel like your contributions to this thread are making you look great then please do continue, I don’t want to ruin another busy Saturday for you.

Well it’s clearly a busy Saturday for you as without my contribution you wouldn’t have made a single post on this thread.

Shall I post on the allotment thread so you can make a contribution on that as well?

clint van damme

Well it’s clearly a busy Saturday for you as without my contribution you wouldn’t have made a single post on this thread.

Shall I post on the allotment thread so you can make a contribution on that as well?

If you can shed some light on why my shallots haven't come up then yes.

Grendel

rob9872

Did somebody say Jehova?

fernandopartridge

I assume the same
A quick Google of 'David O'Day Coventry' brings up an interesting top result
3e277f80980f3aacd94f047d6222cb13.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread