Eviction notice (3 Viewers)

the rumpo kid

I wonder if this will affect my on line order from the supporters shop🤔

Theres £50 I'll never see again, ...... Once a bunch of thieves always a bunch of thieves.

chiefdave

Sounds to me that SISU have tried to negotiate even more preferential terms than the current deal that they had and FG said okay if you want to talk sign the current one until the end of the season, and SISU have said no. FG have said fuck off then.

Sounds like SISU are being twats?
It's hard to say without knowing what any requests were. There's a world of difference between them saying they want the rent lowered for example and wanting some guarantees that the pitch will be relaid as promised in the summer or use of the larger dressing room Wasps kicked us out of.

There was a lot of justified criticism of the club recently for not having things more tied down in the agreement to play at the CBS. If, and again we're only guessing, the club are asking for things like guarantees of a safe pitch you wouldn't think that was unreasonable or something that was going to need months of negotiation.

chiefdave

Someone needs to remind Joy that you can’t dig your heels in when you’ve got no legs to stand on!
The concern has to be if Sepalla and Ashley get into a battle its one Sepalla has little chance of winning but could see a huge amount of damage done to the club.

Would anyone be surprised if the 'big three' were sold off on the cheap in January followed by a plunge down the table?

David O'Day

The concern has to be if Sepalla and Ashley get into a battle its one Sepalla has little chance of winning but could see a huge amount of damage done to the club.

Would anyone be surprised if the 'big three' were sold off on the cheap in January followed by a plunge down the table?
yes

AOM

I wonder what any new stadium plans would look like now. We were a L1 side with poor crowds talking about an 18k stadium before, you’d imagine we’d want closer to 40k if we’re heading for the Prem now. I’d guess that makes a big difference to planning and space requirements.

Arena 3000?

shy_tall_knight

The one constant in all this is SISU. They have been incapable of building a relationship with anyone since they arrived.
They have alienated the fans CCC ACL Wasps and any other fooker they have had dealings with.
The thought of Ashley getting his hands on us fills me with trepidation. But I am working on the basis of, “anyone Barr SISU”
SISU era has got better over the last 5 years following the reappointment of Mark Robbins - the single best decision that they ever made but15 years of mostly pain and some dreadful characters involved in our club, Igne, Ken Diddlydoo, the Canadian who wanted us to text the manager for substitutes, Andy Thorne, Russell Slade

Sick Boy

SISU era has got better over the last 5 years following the reappointment of Mark Robbins - the single best decision that they ever made but15 years of mostly pain and some dreadful characters involved in our club, Igne, Ken Diddlydoo, the Canadian who wanted us to text the manager for substitutes, Andy Thorne, Russell Slade
They’d have been outrage if they hadn’t employed Thorn - he was being touted as the best manager since Sillet by some.
Even when it was obvious he was way out of his depth the backing continued - even down in League one. We’d have been better off going for Robins at the time who was also in the running but it wouldn’t have gone down well at all.

Old Warwickshire lad

No the results have got better in the last 5 years.
That is despite SISU not because of them.
The leeches are still sucking the club dry at every opportunity.

Kingokings204

Simon Jordan just done a cracking 10 minute piece on us just now. Explained the situation very well imo

Reactions: Sub

pusbccfc

slowpoke

So many angles, here’s another Doug King is buying 85% and waiting for the EFL to rubber stamp it, a formality it’s been said on here, sisu retain 15% so are a business partner to King but they have refused to sign what is said to be a mirror image agreement to play the rest of the season at the CBS if they won’t sign a mirror image would they sign a new agreement come May ? you’d have to doubt that so what will the EFL think when deciding to rubber stamp this Doug King deal ?

Evo1883

So many angles, here’s another Doug King is buying 85% and waiting for the EFL to rubber stamp it, a formality it’s been said on here sisu retain 15% so are a business partner to King but they have refused to sign what is said to be a mirror image agreement to play the rest of the season at the CBS if they won’t sign a mirror image would they sign a new agreement come May ? you’d have to doubt that so what will the EFL think when deciding to rubber stamp the Doug King deal.
I think king taking over now would be a huge surprise

Users who are viewing this thread