Ex Player Watch (17 Viewers)

stevefloyd

What I love about van Ewijk is that he seems to love to be here, a bit like Hamer. For him to move to a different country and you can see such a big smile on his face is so refreshing. Early on Robins said what he needs to improve on and he’s completely right, if he can master that we have some player on our hands and will easily be a £10m+ player

I honestly think O’Hare has such a positive influence around the dressing room, his character and personality I’m sure brings happiness around the camp. Fingers crossed we can get him signed up. You could see how O’Hare was pushing Van Ewijk to celebrate with the fans at the end of the Boro match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As was Palmer before, I thought the recent good times had gone but they seem back with a bang long may it continue....loving it 😀

fernandopartridge

junglej13

Napoli offering Ostigard to Genoa as part of some deal for another player. Whole deal including Ostigard is about £20m I think.

Sbarcher

What a shit show. 5 goals and not scoring, just knocked £10m off his top line.

stupot07

I'll probably get slated for this but honestly think Van Ewijk looks twice the player Maatsen was when he was here. Ridiculous fee for him.
To be fair, Maatsen was 19 and had played only 35 first team games in league one when he joined us. MVE was 3.5 years older with 160 first team games, including over 100 in Dutch Top Flight under his belt when we signed him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread