F1 2022 (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

Just been on twitter regarding this Perez intentional crash

The more I watch, the more it looks suspicious

The accident itself below. The throttle input is very strange, not even near the apex of the corner and doesnt seem to attempt to save it

The other drivers at that corner. Completely different gradual throttle application, on the exit of the corner as you would expect to see

Paul Anthony

Just been on twitter regarding this Perez intentional crash

The more I watch, the more it looks suspicious

The accident itself below. The throttle input is very strange, not even near the apex of the corner and doesnt seem to attempt to save it

The other drivers at that corner. Completely different gradual throttle application, on the exit of the corner as you would expect to see

Why would he do it deliberately though? He wasn't on pole, wasn't even going faster on that lap if I remember correctly. So his only reason was to stop his teammate going faster? Could argue just as much he was pushing to make up time and got on the throttle too eagerly.

I really just don't buy it being a deliberate act.

NorthernWisdom

Why would he do it deliberately though? He wasn't on pole, wasn't even going faster on that lap if I remember correctly. So his only reason was to stop his teammate going faster? Could argue just as much he was pushing to make up time and got on the throttle too eagerly.

I really just don't buy it being a deliberate act.
Or why, when he's helped Verstappen before, Verstappen would continue to hold a grudge to such an extent he rebels over a meaningless place with no consequence to him if he gives it up anyway!

Saddlebrains

I'm not trying to defend Max i think hes a petulant twat and gone are my days of trying to stick up for him

Just saying that it does look very suspect.

On the lap on question Sergio was down in Sector 1, but Max and Charles had gone Purple, the red flag prevents their lap.

Dunno what to think but then again i didnt ever think Piquet would have crashed on purpos Singapore 08

jordan210

RB have created one massive problem with Max. He now thinks he is bigger than the team.

Can anyone else not stand Russel. there is something about him that just doesn't sit right we me. Almost a bit slimy.

Saddlebrains

Tbf i think Lando is better than George anyway. Works wonders in a car nowhere near where it tends to finsih and qualify

Alan Dugdales Moustache

RB have created one massive problem with Max. He now thinks he is bigger than the team.

Can anyone else not stand Russel. there is something about him that just doesn't sit right we me. Almost a bit slimy.
Verstappen is an arrogant wanker. His " team mate" owes him one, big time .
Yes, I feel the same a bit about Russell. Great driver but doesn't exude much warmth . A bit like the lad at school who always sat bolt upright in class nodding in agreement with whatever the teacher said and it just irritates a bit.

Last edited:

Saddlebrains

Cant see Max winning it next year

Mercedes are coming back strong and in what could be Lewis final year in F1 he will be all guns blazing for number 8. George is good enough to deliver aswell

And Ferrari it seems are sacking Binotto and replacing him with Vasseur, so surely wont fuck up as much as they have this season

olderskyblue

same circuit, same corner, 4 years earlier, and Ocon did a “Max”.
Guess who Max thought was at fault here? so much so he physically confronted Ocon after the race. :ROFLMAO:
D421719F-6771-4BB2-9201-6C0D1EA27F85.jpeg

olderskyblue

I see Max‘s mum has entered the debate on Max/Perez…. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NorthernWisdom

In all the excitement, forgot to mention that Hulkenberg's back! On the one hand, he's deserved a seat the past few years really, so will be (much as Magnussen was a better test of Schumacher's actual pace than Mazapin) a truer test of Magnussen's speed I guess...

SHUNT31

In all the excitement, forgot to mention that Hulkenberg's back! On the one hand, he's deserved a seat the past few years really, so will be (much as Magnussen was a better test of Schumacher's actual pace than Mazapin) a truer test of Magnussen's speed I guess...

Said it when Mick came into F1 that he wasn’t good enough. Won the championship in F2 but didn’t exactly set it alight. If I am not wrong, he didn’t even score a pole position.

When you actually compare him and Mazepin, there wasn’t much between them and the repair bills for Mick were actually higher than Nikita, just media witch-hunt of Mazepin led to you believing otherwise.

But glad Hulk is back. Deserves another shot and hopefully he can finally, with a bit of luck, get his long awaited podium finish.

NorthernWisdom

Said it when Mick came into F1 that he wasn’t good enough. Won the championship in F2 but didn’t exactly set it alight. If I am not wrong, he didn’t even score a pole position.

When you actually compare him and Mazepin, there wasn’t much between them and the repair bills for Mick were actually higher than Nikita, just media witch-hunt of Mazepin led to you believing otherwise.

But glad Hulk is back. Deserves another shot and hopefully he can finally, with a bit of luck, get his long awaited podium finish.
Schumacher's always been bad at qualifying, which is unfortunate really as the only way he'd have ever managed a half decent F1 career would have been if he'd started at a half decent team so he could be up the grid a bit more regularly to start with.

For his long term benefit, he might have been better off holding off a bit rather than jumping into Haas, but then could you see him doing something like De Vries managed with Williams when he got a chance?

Paul Anthony

Fred Vasseur to take over at Ferrari. Jost Capito left Williams yesterday, wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Alfa, given previous links with VW.

Saddlebrains

Cant see Max winning it next year

Mercedes are coming back strong and in what could be Lewis final year in F1 he will be all guns blazing for number 8. George is good enough to deliver aswell

And Ferrari it seems are sacking Binotto and replacing him with Vasseur, so surely wont fuck up as much as they have this season

Fucking hell I got something right

Paul Anthony

Jost Capito left Williams yesterday, wouldn't surprise me if he ended up at Alfa, given previous links with VW.

Apparently not. Seidl going to Alfa Sauber from McLaren. Think that's a big loss for McLaren, overall he's had them doing quite well.

Saddlebrains

Apparently not. Seidl going to Alfa Sauber from McLaren. Think that's a big loss for McLaren, overall he's had them doing quite well.

McLaren will spend some time in the doldrums again I feel. 18 months behind on development apparently. Can see Lando finding a way out that contract soon

Users who are viewing this thread