Fa Cup Draw Thread (2 Viewers)

pusbccfc

10-15 quid tickets and it will be 25,000. Stoke will bring 4/5000.

lifeskyblue

It’s at home...we have a small chance. There will be an upset somewhere...why not us before ng the giant killers for once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Stoke isn't a bad draw. They will bring a few for that. Also so part of our FA Cup winning history.

Johnnythespider

Fuckin Jenas, Hoddle pulls us out first and that plank follows it with Stoke. Still hope we can get 25000 for this, they are a prem team.

no_loyalty

Crouch v McDonald or Davies will be a good battle

Otis

Just checked and Wasps are at home on the Sunday, so good news no Sunday game for us then!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Could be a Saturday lunch or early evening though if they were considering for TV.

letsallsingtogether

Have they been to the Ricoh?
If not will sell out away end I would have thought so at least 6000 will be there.
Just hope it is not prem prices.

pusbccfc

We haven't played a Premier League club at the Ricoh for absolute donkeys years. Cheap tickets and it will be a big crowd.

oucho

Could be a Saturday lunch or early evening though if they were considering for TV.
Think they'd go for Boro v Sunderland ahead of us, plus the obvious Merseyside derby and Brighton-Palace game. Spurs v Wimbledon will also be a tasty one. They always show Arsenal too so no doubt their game at Forest will be on, With Man C and Man U both being drawn at home, at least one won't be a 3pm Sat KO, either.

Great_Expectations

Little bit of an anti climax, but on the positive side, they are a premier league club which should attract a few casuals and from their perspective, they are fairly local, so you’d expect them to bring a few.

If we win that’d be brilliant, but I’d settle for a decent performance and a shed load of revenue for MR to use in January.

matesx

Fuckin Jenas, Hoddle pulls us out first and that plank follows it with Stoke. Still hope we can get 25000 for this, they are a prem team.

What do,people base 25k on
love how people bang on about how the Ricoh would be packed if we were in the PL then we draw a PL club and people are saying it will be empty!

who said it will be empty?

I don’t know anybody who bangs on about a packed Ricoh

Otis

The candidates for TV coverage are I would say:

Liverpool v Everton - dead cert

Brighton v Palace - maybe

City v Stoke - good chance

Forest v Arsenal - dead cert

Forest Green /Exeter v West Brom - good chance

Fleetwood/Hereford v Leicester - very good chance and dead cert if it is Hereford

Shrewsbury v West Ham - maybe

Norwich v Chelsea - dead cert.

How many games are usually covered? About 5 is it?

SKYBLUES90

love how people bang on about how the Ricoh would be packed if we were in the PL then we draw a PL club and people are saying it will be empty!

I think it’s more to do with the fact their one of the premier league teams that no one are really bothered about

Users who are viewing this thread