Fifth Round... / Brighton Ticket Details (1 Viewer)

BHAFC2018

How are BHA ticket sales going?

There is approx 470 tickets left in the home areas (lower tiers only). We are waiting to see if one of the Upper tiers is opened, there are a number of people holding off buying tickets as waiting for an upper tier to be opened. If we do open one i would imagine it will be in the East Stand which is the smallest of the two upper tiers.

pastythegreat

There is approx 470 tickets left in the home areas (lower tiers only). We are waiting to see if one of the Upper tiers is opened, there are a number of people holding off buying tickets as waiting for an upper tier to be opened. If we do open one i would imagine it will be in the East Stand which is the smallest of the two upper tiers.
How many does the lower tier hold? 4500 cov and how many BHA?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

BHAFC2018

How many does the lower tier hold? 4500 cov and how many BHA?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

These figures are not exact but pretty close. If only the lower tier is open and is sold out then the attendance will be 21,750 ish (including 4500 Cov). The East Upper i believe holds approx 3500 and the West Upper 5500 so realistically if the East Upper does get opened the maximum attendance would be approx 25,000.

Brylowes

That escalated quickly...

Everyone knew the rules at the start of the season so can't really complain, if you have a ST and missed out its just one of those things - you weren't as quick as others...

If you wanted to go to Brighton that much you could have bought a half season ticket last week?! If we beat Brighton i'd recommend everyone does it to save this happening again next round!
On any given occasion where demand exceeds availability people will miss out, its impossible
To avoid, whatever system is in place some will feel hard done by and sometimes they may
have a case. It is what it is.

Last edited:

ccfcricoh

On any given occasion where demand exceeds availability people will miss out, its impossible
To avoid, whatever system is in place some will feel hard done by and some ot the time they
May have a case. It is what it is.
Absolutely...

From my economic days - if demand exceeds supply putting the price up can help but obviously in this instance that can't happen so people miss out...

Just quite amusing looking on the BHA forum and they're all refusing to buy the last of the seats because they want one in a different tier that might not even go on sale... We'll have an extra tier (i know this wont happen!)

BHAFC2018

Just a heads up to any of you who are planning on travelling down and parking or staying to the west of Brighton, there is rail engineering work on Saturday which means no trains and a bus replacement service between Littlehampton and Brighton. Trains from London to Brighton and to the East of Brighton are not affected.

Alex1987

Just a heads up to any of you who are planning on travelling down and parking or staying to the west of Brighton, there is rail engineering work on Saturday which means no trains and a bus replacement service between Littlehampton and Brighton. Trains from London to Brighton and to the East of Brighton are not affected.

Any advice on the best area for a hotel? Planning to come down with the Wife Saturday morning (arrive circa midday), hopefully park at the hotel, and then travel into the game. Many Thanks

Sick Boy

Any advice on the best area for a hotel? Planning to come down with the Wife Saturday morning (arrive circa midday), hopefully park at the hotel, and then travel into the game. Many Thanks

The Best Western on Kingsway is pretty cheap and has parking, but it's probably going to be booked up. You're going to end up paying £££ booking so close to coming down.

Sick Boy

The Jury's Inn might be worth a look as I think it has parking and isn't too far from the station but you're probably looking at 150 at least for the night.

no_loyalty

Looking to get to Lewes at around 12.30pm, and looking for parking fairly near to Lewes station (don't think I will get a parking space there), what is the best option

Sick Boy

Looking to get to Lewes at around 12.30pm, and looking for parking fairly near to Lewes station (don't think I will get a parking space there), what is the best option

I think you can book parking there prior to arrival. There's a fairly big council run car park in the centre of Lewes, I've parked there all day before for 6 quid.

no_loyalty

Me and the wife are stopping in Eastbourne about 17 miles from Lewes (where we are driving to), its a lot cheaper than hotels in Brighton

LastGarrison

Was anyone at the last FA cup game we played v Brighton away? 3rd round, think 2006ish at the Withdean, we won 1-0 (McSheffrey). Pissed with rain all day, away fans were stood on that shitty temporary stand behind the athletics track miles away from the pitch. Certainly wasn't the demand for tickets that day that there is for this game!
I was.

Missed the goal whilst taking a piss. Still to this day not seen it.

Covstu

i think we are driving down in the morning, cant really afford (or justify) an overnight stay!

pusbccfc

300 tickets have been made available. On sale to ST holders tomorrow.

coop

Good luck to everyone going let's hope the performance is better than Saturday and Brighton put a weak team out unlikely though I'll be watching on my tv.

Users who are viewing this thread