Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (2 Viewers)

GIMOC

Any guesses for how many will have 100pts + ? It's that figure x2 and then how many tickets are left before today? I guess it will become clear later...just a shame it's not tomorrow for general and we have to wait till Monday.

I'm almost resign to the fact I won't be going even if I'm just getting one ticket for myself.

I don’t think a massive number. Potentially 2k? 95% of 100+ band will be season ticket holders. Once they open the remaining blocks today by tonight you’ll have a good idea. I think 4 k will be for grabs on general sale

skybluelee

I don’t think a massive number. Potentially 2k? 95% of 100+ band will be season ticket holders. Once they open the remaining blocks today by tonight you’ll have a good idea. I think 4 k will be for grabs on general sale
I bloody hope so. I'm on 630 points and I'm bricking it about today, I think they'll be gone by 5pm today.

Garlana86

Can’t complain about it too much but it would have been good to have a day where people with points could purchase before those who have an account but zero points.
No complaints from me, I've likely been enough over the last few years to hit the 100pts mark easily just a combination of on the gate tickets and friends buying on my behalf/getting away tickets in the home end for all Birmingham matches (where I currently live) , but they have to draw the line somewhere and 100pts is still fairly low. The "account before this date" is a bit meh, at least some purchase history would have been good.

I'm sure eBay will have a few going for £200+ 😂

Garlana86

I bloody hope so. I'm on 630 points and I'm bricking it about today, I think they'll be gone by 5pm today.
You'll be sorted I bet, just make sure you have a couple of different laptops or phones logged in at different times so you get through the queue. I got in the queue yesterday to test the accuracy of login and I got in about 20mins or so after the initial expected time it told me on the site.

Ashdown

So tickets released now to fans with 100+ points at 3pm……can people only join that queue at that time ? Or will people try earlier ?

skybluelee

You'll be sorted I bet, just make sure you have a couple of different laptops or phones logged in at different times so you get through the queue. I got in the queue yesterday to test the accuracy of login and I got in about 20mins or so after the initial expected time it told me on the site.
Cheers, I really hope so. I'll have 3 devices on the go. Belt and braces!

Garlana86

So tickets released now to fans with 100+ points at 3pm……can people only join that queue at that time ? Or will people try earlier ?
The queue will start well before the opening time, the real game is knowing when to join earlier, if it's like the last couple of times you will have 10 mins to purchase, so if you time it just right to enter at the opening time you be good. Logging in too earlier will inevitably result in you getting kicked out before the tickets go on and having to get back in the queue again, which is why people have been timing there loggins on a couple of devices so they join the queue at a different time.

MTK

It’s worth going to the site before 3pm to get in the queue. You get that screen telling you how many are in the queue already and the expected time of entry. We were in four queues yesterday, started at slightly different times just in case we got timed out of the earliest one. We didn’t and got our tickets via the first one, pretty much exactly at the predicted time of entry. It’s another reason not to be discouraged at seeing 8,000 or something in the queue ahead of you. We must have been four people in the queue yesterday until we closed three, and I’m sure we weren’t the only ones. It won’t be literally 8,000 people.

Nobbie_67

Still can’t believe they didn’t release all blocks together or at least released more by now. What’s the point in priority phasing if the priorities can only buy singles in areas they’re forced to ?!

Good luck with getting one later/Monday

I’m assuming they want each block to be full(ish) before opening up further ones? Looks better than a larger number of half full blocks? Although we’d undoubtedly fill our allocation easily, didn’t we take 45k to the Checkatrade Final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCFCSteve

I’m assuming they want each block to be full(ish) before opening up further ones? Looks better than a larger number of half full blocks? Although we’d undoubtedly fill our allocation easily, didn’t we take 45k to the Checkatrade Final?

You’ve hit the nail on the head with your final point. We sold 30k last home game, sold out more for checkatrade and L2 final. Ridiculous to hold blocks back. Obviously it’s some standard policy when just a bit of lateral thought by someone senior might have suggested there’s no need. Clowns

Evo1883

How many blocks are left to open, do we know? Got to a fair few yet. Fag packet maths tell us, there should be approx 8-10k left after ST holders have brought 2 each!
I reckon half the upper tier left to open , about 7000 or so

SkyBlueMatt

Get on the site early, if you get on before the queue. It shouldn't kick you off. I joined the queue about 9.20 yesterday.

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

I logged on at 10.05 yesterday and there were more than 10500 already in front of me

Cov_CBS

They release block by block as they get sold up (not necessarily sold out) ... there were the back couple of rows available in a couple of blocks but I didn't want those so I kept refreshing and then the next block opened and I grabbed myself a pair in the 2nd row from front

duffer

I think they've got the phases and ticket amounts about right.

Theres going to be roughly 10000 tickets available to people with 100 points. You would have needed to go to a maximum of 10 games over the last 3 years to be in that window.

I've bought tickets this season online, that I can see in my history, but I can't see that I've got any points.

Can anyone explain how the points thing works? In all honesty I doubt I'd have enough anyway, but I thought I'd have some...

GIMOC

I've bought tickets this season online, that I can see in my history, but I can't see that I've got any points.

Can anyone explain how the points thing works? In all honesty I doubt I'd have enough anyway, but I thought I'd have some...

when you log in. Click the person icon top right and brings up your points there IMG_2191.jpeg

Nobbie_67

It’s basically 10 points per home and away game. 20 points for cup matches and evening away matches

jordan210

I guess most of the blocks left are the top section around to 527

As we have members of the forum in the lower blocks in the 120 220 range

duffer

It’s basically 10 points per home and away game. 20 points for cup matches and evening away matches

Ah, that's interesting, thanks. Still wouldn't be there on the tickets I bought, but I'd be over on the games I'd been to. Serves me right for being a bit lazy and letting my mates sort it. 😁

Pity, I would've loved a seat on the half way line, just to piss @shmmeee off. 😄

Users who are viewing this thread